Jobs Available

Topic locked
Jobs available Aug 27, 2009
At the moment we have avilable jobs as production manager in Norway bur you must speak Norwegian, Swedish or Danish for this position. At the same factory we have available 13 position as production workers where you are going to work with salmon and withe fish. For theese position you must be able to make yourself understod in english og german.

We also have available 12 position in Norway and UK as nurses. Fluent English is needed for theese position.

We will also have new jobs available during the next 2 week in computer programming, production work, farming and mechanical industri.

Make a profile for free at www onoffjob com and fill out your CV and language information as accurate as possible so that we can provide your CV to the companies looking for workers.

Se you at www onoffjob com

Best regards

Nils

Onoffjobb AS
Norway

onoffjob
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 27, 2009
what about chemical engineering ?
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Oct 21, 2009
Hi friends,

I am Hameed from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India looking out for a job of Data Entry Operator/ Admin Assistant/ Admin Clerk/Computer Operator/Sr. Help Desk Operator. Please reply me at the earliest regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
Hameed
mham07
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2009
I engage a professional web design and programming.
design21th
Dubai Forum User

Oct 26, 2009
i am an 3d animator and motiongrafix artist i have ten yrs of experience and made many channels promos ids and commercials looking for a job in dubai pls contact me on atif@ideasworkshop.net
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted