IT Job Help

Topic locked
IT Job help Apr 23, 2006
Dear All, :D

I hope my message will find u in good health and happiness. Amen

Well this is my first post and yes i am searching for an IT job in Dubai. I have browsed these forums and have registered with a couple of recruiting agencies. Like CLARENDONPARKER, APPLE SELECTION and JOBS ME.......

As far as my qualification is concerned i am a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer and Database Administrator with 5 years of experiance. Currently i am working in Sri Lanka - Colombo as Assistant IT Manager for the last one year or soo..... Recently finished a Government Information Center project .... Developed and designed a couple of web sites too and have worked with Pinnacle Systems USA....

OK i have a couple of questions and they are as follows:

1. What is the average pay scale of Assistant IT Manager in Dubai ??? i mean any idea......

2. I read a thread regarding JOBINDUBAI recruiting and hmmm i am kinda confused dont know weather i should register or not..... any suggestions ????

3. Someone told me that i should not go for Assis.... this that job but try technical support or something coz that might get me hook up....lol.. :o Do u guys think its a good idea and i mean once i am there... i can find a good job and leave that one ??? Any suggestions...???

I hope you guys will reply to this post....... Ohh i forgot ... I am from Pakistan but in Sri Lanka 8) ..

Thanks,
Hammad

Why Me
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted