Interior Design Position

Topic locked
Interior Design Position Mar 30, 2006
Hey,
I am looking for an interior design firm, company or office that have vacancies for interior design position.

I was the assistant head of interior design for CP Design, a New York based office in Dubai. I was also the head of furniture, both hard and soft, designer for City Palace joinery company.

I am currently seeking a similar position in the interior design field, does anyone have a list of related agencies or companies for interior design?

TIA

hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Interior Design Position Apr 24, 2010
This is one field where many things are required all together in order to be a success. The main job of an interior designer is to have a penchant for beauty. In other words, an interior designer is also an artist.

A job in this field means a lot of travel. You will also need to work with a lot of people. But this is where the glamour part ends. Interior designers have also to be able to juggle client relationships, budgets and people all together. At the same time, they have to continue designing spaces which are functional and attractive; while, they also follow safety and building codes.

Thus the two most important interior design skills are business knowledge and organizational skills. This has to be accompanied by artistic ability and great taste. Thus it is not much of a surprise to find that professional certification is becoming very important in becoming an interior designer.

Thanks.
niliven
BANNED

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted