Getting A Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Getting a job in Dubai Oct 12, 2005
hey folks,

Wondering if anyone can give me some advice please. My boyfriend has just got a job in Dubai and wants me to move over there with him. So I am despretely trying to get a job out there aswell. Does anyone have any idea what the best way to go about it is am I best to get something before I go or is it easy enough to get employment once I am out there??? :?: :?:

Kazzalou
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 12, 2005
Well getting a job once you are there is not all that hard....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 18, 2005
Cool, cheers hope your right :-)
Kazzalou
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 19, 2005
Trust me, Liban speaks from his own experience.

Good luck!!
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 19, 2005
So has anyone out there got any contacts. I am looking for an administration type job but to be honest any job will do as long as I can get Sponsered to stay in Dubai. Which agencies are the besy ones to go through, I keep coming accross ones you have to pay for, is this the norm??

Thanks folks :wink:
Kazzalou
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 19, 2005
Never pay those agencies they are a scam. Real recruitment agencies get their money from employers NOT from employment candidates.

Anyway, what you have been told is true that you have to be there to get a job. I just called an agency there to do follow up and guess what? I don't think I will get the job because I'm not there....even though I'm very qualified for it.

I would suggest you go to http://www.clarendonparker.com/ and register at their website...they are one of the real ones you pay nothing! use their contact link to find out their locations in Dubai and once you're there, go see them...and best of luck to ya :-)
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted