U.S. Citizen With 12 Years Experience In I.T.

Topic locked
U.S. Citizen With 12 Years Experience In I.T. Jun 27, 2014
Greetings!

I am Gabriel Montenegro and currently live in the United States. I plan to move to Dubai by the start of next year. I have no plans to leave Dubai once I'm settled in. And plan to start and raise a family in Dubai.

I fluently speak, read, and write in the English language. And have basic Spanish language skills. I plan to learn the Arabic language as well.

I'm currently studying to obtain two Microsoft Certifications:
MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7

And will be more than happy to obtain any other certifications required by the hiring company.

12 Years overall experience in Technical Support & Customer Service in the I.T. industry
    Deploying, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, and overall maintaining desktops, laptops, tablets, cellular phones, desk phones, printers, credit card readers, signature pads, UPS Battery back up units, and peripheral devices.

Including experience in running / installing network cables and terminating for network devices such as server racks (switches/routers/firewalls etc..), workstations, printers, security cameras, and projectors.

3 Years experience in Help Desk Support
    *In Hospital Environment
    *In Agriculture Environment
    *In Corporate Head Quarters Environment

Best form of contacting me at any time would be via E-mail:
GDMontenegro@gmail.com

Please E-mail me for my resume if you'd like to know my detailed experience in the last 12 years.

Thank you,

Gabriel

illmortal
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted