Chinese Female Graduate Seeking Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Chinese female graduate seeking job in Dubai Jun 03, 2006
hullo, :D I am a bachelor of a good university in China, have secretary and export working experience, now with visit visa in dubai, plan to find a proper job. I will apreciate your help, if have information, can mail me: sherry-saisai@hotmail.com
thanks in advance

sherry-saisai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 03, 2006
Why dont you people post in the correct thread? Can't you see this is for companies hiring not a place to post all your credentials.......... :?
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 27, 2006
hello sherry coul du forweard ur sanps and cv again to me at: noble5@emirates.net.ae.

thanks,
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 28, 2006
rana79 wrote:hello sherry coul du forweard ur sanps and cv again to me at: noble5@emirates.net.ae.

thanks,

Since you can't type I presume copy and paste is beyond you as well?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
rana79 wrote:hello sherry coul du forweard ur sanps and cv again to me at: noble5@emirates.net.ae.

thanks,

Do not understimate people due to thier writing skills. Sorry if they are not as perfect as you are, instead you can advise them where to go or what option they have, otherwise don't comment at all
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 07, 2006
Geraldine wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:

thanks,

Do not understimate people due to thier writing skills. Sorry if they are not as perfect as you are, instead you can advise them where to go or what option they have, otherwise don't comment at all

Geraldine you're still new on these forums but I can tell you right away that you're on the bad track to get "friends" as you put it in your very first post. There is something called "sarcasm". If we wanted to keep these forums a boring, aseptic place for only discussing business issues or exchange daily facts without any type of humor, then the number of members posting here wouldn't be over 10.

X has a right to comment any post he wishes, in any manner he wants to as long as it doesn't turn vulgar or offensive. So is anyone wishing to comment his posts too. This is life. Didn't you ever face a sarcastic comment by someone you know? Do you always have the same reactions when facing such a situation?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 07, 2006
New or veteran don't make a difference, its funny to think that most people get tease or get tortured by veteran normally individual who either new in the forum, don't speak english very well, deaf or somebody just couldn't express themselves well enough for people to judge them right away, and your one of those people, and your talking humor? I don't think its humor at all, I think its pure insult! don't take me personally I get upset by people like you who couldn't picked your level of people to tease with.

Be on the otherside of the coin and see what you felt... I am not here to battle this issue with you nor to anyone in the forum I just think it is not right to tease people. :wink:

Have a great weekend

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 07, 2006
Geraldine wrote:New or veteran don't make a difference, its funny to think that most people get tease or get tortured by veteran normally individual who either new in the forum, don't speak english very well, deaf or somebody just couldn't express themselves well enough for people to judge them right away, and your one of those people, and your talking humor? I don't think its humor at all, I think its pure insult! don't take me personally I get upset by people like you who couldn't picked your level of people to tease with.

Be on the otherside of the coin and see what you felt... I am not here to battle this issue with you nor to anyone in the forum I just think it is not right to tease people. :wink:

Have a great weekend

GI

Heh funny, speaking of "judging" others, you just did after reading a couple of my posts :lol:

You also insinuated that deaf people and ppl who aren't fluent in English are ppl of a "different level".

See? It's very easy to analyse someone's post any way you want to. That doesn't give you a right to label someone based on a few lines. Again, sarcasm is just a form of humor and unless it turns into a form of harrassment or get vulgar or offensive, I have no problem with it whatsoever.

And I am not trying to pick a fight either. You're most welcome to express your opinion on the forums but the only thing I am trying to tell you is that some people might have a different sense of humor than yours. You are welcome to question it of course, but judging or moralizing people will not be well seen here (as it would in society).

Anyway have a nice weekend too!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 07, 2006
Geraldine wrote:New or veteran don't make a difference, its funny to think that most people get tease or get tortured by veteran normally individual who either new in the forum, don't speak english very well, deaf or somebody just couldn't express themselves well enough for people to judge them right away, and your one of those people, and your talking humor? I don't think its humor at all, I think its pure insult! don't take me personally I get upset by people like you who couldn't picked your level of people to tease with.

Have a great weekend

GI

sense of humor ..ppl here dnt take these things personaly be easy ..no need for u to get upset :wink:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted