WorldSpace Radios

Topic locked
WorldSpace Radios Jun 02, 2003
I have hunting around for a good quality WorldSpace (satellite) radio. So far the models that look suitable are made by Panasonic (RE-WS10) and JVC (FR-DS100). (If anyone already using WorldSpace can suggest or recommend other models I would definitely appreciate it)

Are these JVC and/or Panasonic radios available in Dubai and if they are, I would be grateful if someone could provide me with the name/s and address/es of the retail outlet/s.
Many thanks,
Maz

email: maz@cyber.net.pk

Maz

Jul 21, 2003
I can't help you here but you can help me.
What the hell is a WorldSpace (satellite) radio?
Iris
Dubai Forum Admin

WorldSpace Radio Jul 14, 2004
WorldSpace is the World's First Global Satellite Radio service provider. what that means in english is that with a WorldSpace receiver and the annual subscription, it does not matter where ever you are in the world , you can listen to an amazing variety of music . They have dedicated channels which are advertisement free for rock, country music , classic, and many more.

I have a Sanyo unit, and I dont think any of the old models are sold now. You could get worldspace from Jacky's in Dubai,I think they have a showroom in Deira City Center , or even plug ins or Radio shack.

If you are a PC user , I would recommend the DAMBR which comes with a remote and USB connectivty other wise you could choose one of the BPL models which work very well, my fav is the BPL Celesete II, amazing sound

regards
Athi
athipower
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai