Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae ....

Topic locked
Want to open paypal account in uae .... Jun 11, 2011
Hello,

I want to open an account on paypal uae and can one please suggest me which banks is supporting the paypal in uae.

Regards,
AsifKhan

asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to open paypal account in uae .... Jun 12, 2011
ALL! you neeed to have a credit card visa or master!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Want to open paypal account in uae .... Jun 12, 2011
rudeboy wrote:ALL! you neeed to have a credit card visa or master!

Thanks for your Response. I dint have a Credit Card Cause my salary is not so high to get me a Credit Card in UAE.

I just want to know that which banks support in UAE or else any USA banks in UAE please name it a few.
asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Jun 12, 2011
Don't even need a credit. An ATM/debit card will do just fine. All banks if not most give you an ATM card you can use online or have it swiped instead of a credit card.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Jun 13, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Don't even need a credit. An ATM/debit card will do just fine. All banks if not most give you an ATM card you can use online or have it swiped instead of a credit card.

Are you talking about a Debit card DDS? If so, only 'some' banks offer Debits cards, the rest haven't quite caught up to the rest of the world yet. However, most banks offer an online only, limited credit/debit card.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Jun 14, 2011
No just ordinary ATM's, get free when you open an account. I've had them form several banks till now. They have CC-esque digits on them most have the master card or visa logo. I've used them everywhere from ATM's grocery shopping to online purchases or paying bills online. Never had a problem.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:No just ordinary ATM's, get free when you open an account. I've had them form several banks till now. They have CC-esque digits on them most have the master card or visa logo. I've used them everywhere from ATM's grocery shopping to online purchases or paying bills online. Never had a problem.

Ok, But I want to open a paypal account to receive payments from the other countries and then I can withdraw that money to my bank in uae. So the reason I asked which banks support.

NOTE: Do you have a paypal account?
asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

The money goes into the account the card is linked to, duh ! And yes I do
desertdudeshj

Re: Want to open paypal account in uae .... Jun 14, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:The money goes into the account the card is linked to, duh ! And yes I do

Thanks Man, I really very very thankful that if you PM me or post it the name of the bank which you linked on your paypal will going to open it by tomorrow. PLEASE
asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want to open paypal account in uae .... Jun 14, 2011
asifkhan wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:The money goes into the account the card is linked to, duh ! And yes I do

Thanks Man, I really very very thankful that if you PM me or post it the name of the bank which you linked on your paypal will going to open it by tomorrow. PLEASE

That would be ANY bank then!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Jul 17, 2013
asifkhan ,

There is no bank that supports paypal. However, if you have bank that accepts international transfer.. That will do.. I have 3 paypal accounts but none of them is linked to my bank accounts here. I used payoneer to withdraw them.
jonrs
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Mar 31, 2014
Hi Asif,

Were you able to solve that problem? I am also in a similar situation. I was to receive money on my paypal account and then be able to withdraw it here in UAE. Pls explain the process.

Many thanks,

Zain
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 12, 2014
asifkhan wrote:
Posted Jun 14, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
No just ordinary ATM's, get free when you open an account. I've had them form several banks till now. They have CC-esque digits on them most have the master card or visa logo. I've used them everywhere from ATM's grocery shopping to online purchases or paying bills online. Never had a problem.

Ok, But I want to open a paypal account to receive payments from the other countries and then I can withdraw that money to my bank in uae. So the reason I asked which banks support.

NOTE: Do you hav

If You Want Credit card On Paypal Account Contact me noushadkbk@gmail.com

--- Aug 12, 2014 ---

If You Want Credit card On Paypal Account Contact me [url=mailto:noushadkbk@gmail.com]noushadkbk@gmail.com[/url] (even below salary AED 5000/-)

--- Aug 12, 2014 ---

Zain wrote:
f You Want Credit card On Paypal Account Contact me

if You Want Credit card On Paypal Account Contact me on my mail even your salary below AED :5000 /-
Note :Require Passport copy and Your Billing Address Proof send to my mail ID noushadkbk@gmail.com

--- Aug 12, 2014 ---

asifkhan wrote:
if You Want Credit card On Paypal Account Contact me on my mail even your salary below AED :5000 /-
Note :Require Passport copy and Your Billing Address Proof send to my mail ID noushadkbk@gmail.com
noushadkbkgmailcom
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Oct 08, 2014
Zain,

Have you opened a Paypal Account yet? How do you get the funds transferred to your account? Appreciate your detailed information. Thank you
Pamb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Oct 08, 2014
yes i have paypal account, I have US bank account also with debit-card but i am not US citizen even i did not travel there.I can arrange for you if you have following document Require Passport copy and Your Billing Address Proof send to my mail ID noushadkbk@gmail.com (This all done through payoneer So i will get my commission from payoneer and you will receive $25 free credit) OR Ask me the link of my payoneer reseller i will give you you can do your self also and you will receive $25 free credit )
noushadkbkgmailcom
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Oct 08, 2014
WARNING: Please don't send any personal info via email ta anyone you don't personally know.
PayPal in UAE is mainly to use for spending. You can create an account without any outside help.
Just need to have a bank account and a debit card.

If you want a merchant account you have to consider the following:

Paypal does not accept AED as currency.
Paypal supports 26 currencies such as USD, EURO and Yen. The price you put on your website can be displayed in AED but the credit card will be charged in one of the 26 currencies. You will therefore have to pay your banks conversion rates to change the currency to AED before withdrawing.

Paypal does not offer direct withdrawal in the GCC.
Withdrawing your money from a Paypal account becomes a challenge solvable in four different ways neither of which is convenient. Solutions include having a US bank account, monthly wire (most make a minimum of 30k USD a month), Withdrawal to a local card offering Visa Original Credit functionalities (withdraw 500USD at a time and cost 5USD per withdrawal) and if you have a local entity in Jordan to transfer the money through Cairo Amman Bank.

It's better to use something like payoneer.com for an online business.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

undefined Apr 22, 2015
how to make payoneer account

--- Apr 22, 2015 ---

habibahamedjoy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Jun 20, 2015
Hi,

I think I can help you a little on having your own payonner card.

Just follow the steps..

1.open the website www.payonner.com

2.select sign up

3.enter your valid email address

4.confirm your account by uploading any valid I'd you have

A. Passport

B. Driver's license

C. Residents card

5. Wait for the confirmation

( -for me they ask twice for my I'd to be uploaded)

6. If they approved your application, they will give you 1 month before you receive your Mastercard.

That's it.. So you can connect this to your PayPal account once you receive the card.

For me Im waiting for July 14, 2015 to receive my card.

Hope it helps u.

You drop messages for clarification on my email address

jesssiarot@gmail.com
Rrjay
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 29, 2015
asifkhan , i want to open paypal account in uae

--- Oct 29, 2015 ---

Use for online purchase
Shamermuhamad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 28, 2015
good day how i open account in uae thanks
rashidmirza
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 07, 2016
I want to open an bank account in uae but I don't know which bank is the better .. I cannot open in nbd because my salary is lower only help me please
Jaypee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Jan 13, 2016
Hi,

Here some informations about your questions.

http://www.network.ae/PayPal/index.html

Or tape in google "network" "paypal uae account"

Enjoy !

Jaypee ,

--- Jan 13, 2016 ---

And id someone needs to open an uae paypal account, follow this link :

https://www.paypal-withdrawal.ae/remitt ... /index.jsp ?

Obviously documents from your part will be required.

May be the best bank to link paypal->account bank is Emirates NBD. This requires a credit card and not a debit card so ask the correct one (^_^)

Tchusss friends
AbuMuhammad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Feb 08, 2016
asifkhan ,did you got your paypal account.
gulfitsolutions
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... Feb 28, 2016
Hello,I want to open an account on paypal in uae .I have a master card NBAD BANK. so how can got it ?
regards

aasta

--- Mar 02, 2016 ---

aasta ,
aasta
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want To Open Paypal Account In Uae .... May 18, 2016
Hey, can anyone assist in opening a Personal Paypal Account. as i
encounter problem at the security number at the end. its does not give
any error, neither it passes through.
Regards, Layman
Layman