Tattoo In Dubai

Topic locked
Tattoo in Dubai Feb 16, 2008
Where can one get a permanent colored tattoo in Dubai??

nat
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 16, 2008
why would you go and have one....

I cannot believe all these girls walking around with flippin' dolphines (but they are sooooo cute) or those horrible wingtype tatoos on their lower backs...
There is nothing unique about it....and you are going to look soooo stupid in a couple of years time...I have met a lot of people that had them done years ago and they all regret having them....
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Tattoo in Dubai Feb 16, 2008
nat wrote:Where can one get a permanent colored tattoo in Dubai??

Been discussed before, check this out

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... ight=tatoo
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 16, 2008
mrs Robinson wrote:I have met a lot of people that had them done years ago and they all regret having them....

And I am still very proud of mine...life and let life. Be happy with some diversity...
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 17, 2008
Flying Dutchman wrote:
mrs Robinson wrote:I have met a lot of people that had them done years ago and they all regret having them....

And I am still very proud of mine...life and let life. Be happy with some diversity...

and I am happy for you....

I am just questioning the motives for having one done...if it's purely cause 'everybody has them' (errr....so much for diversity by the way, looks like nowadays you're special when you don't have one), then I'd say think again and again and again...it's not something that you can get rid of easily....

and the ones that I have seen that have been done here in Dubai, are all of a very bad quality...but maybe there are those that can actually do good ones, just haven't seen it yet...

you see...I am very much for live and let live...but put some thought into that living, be crititcal when making a descision...and I am not saying that the OP isn't by the way...
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 17, 2008
mrs Robinson wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:

and I am happy for you....

I am just questioning the motives for having one done...if it's purely cause 'everybody has them' (errr....so much for diversity by the way, looks like nowadays you're special when you don't have one), then I'd say think again and again and again...it's not something that you can get rid of easily....

and the ones that I have seen that have been done here in Dubai, are all of a very bad quality...but maybe there are those that can actually do good ones, just haven't seen it yet...

you see...I am very much for live and let live...but put some thought into that living, be crititcal when making a descision...and I am not saying that the OP isn't by the way...

Nowadays having a tattoo is a norm rather than an exceptiion, Im rather of the latter type and if ever I would get a temporary one is the best option..... :wink:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 17, 2008
and what would that temporary one be like...
mrs Robinson
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 17, 2008
Albatross.....maybe at back along th shoulder blades.... :)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Thanks Feb 17, 2008
Thanks a ton for your replies..........i have been wanting to get a very specific tattoo done since a long time and i'm not wanting to go with the flow of people..........

I would be grateful if contact details of an artist could be shared with me.

Thanks again.
nat
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 17, 2008
oh, common Mrs. Robinson, lets not be boring and go get us some spider webs on our necks or smth.. :D ...

PS: totally agree on this with you, dont see neither beauty nor necessity of a tattoo....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 17, 2008
Nat, I haven´t seen any good tattoo artist in Dubai...invest a bit more and go to Amsterdam. Top one: Schiffmacher...Especially if you have your own design you really need to trust the artist, because it is also his/her first time doing this specific tattoo!!! From what I have seen I wouldn´t place such trust here in Dubai for something that sticks for you for the rest of your life. Invest a bit more so you won´t regret for the rest of your life.
Of course I agree with everybody and it is not something you decide over one night. Also, I advise everybody to get a tattoo on a place which can be totally hidden at your work place...but that´s common sense I guess.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai