SEO Dubai,SEO UAE,Search Engine Optimization Dubai UAE

Topic locked
SEO Dubai,SEO UAE,Search Engine Optimization Dubai UAE Oct 29, 2007
Falconsearch.com LLC-Dubai,UAE
(SEO Dubai,SEO UAE,Search Engine Optimization Dubai Search Engine Optimization UAE,Web Promotion Dubai,Web Promotion UAE,Web Marketing Dubai,UAE,Internet Marketing Dubai,Internet Marketing UAE,SEO Company Dubai,SEO Company UAE)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of FalconSearch.comhas been generating traffic through effective Website optimisation and promotion. We are an SEO company that understands the tactics of search engine placement.

WHAT FalconSearch.com DO :-

* Search Engine Optimisation
* Internet Marketing Consultancy
* Pay-Per-Click Management
* Traffic Analysis
* Enhance Link Popularity
* Competitor Monitoring
* Content Optimisation
* Dynamic Content Optimisation
* Designing Search Engine Friendly Websites
* Manual Submissions to Country-Specific Search Engines
* Manual Submissions to Industry-Specific Search Engines

www.falconsearch.com
FalconSearch.com's www.Tasweek.com.. "Your Partner in Online Marketing"

Regards
Shabeer V
FalconSearch.com LLC
PB No:26513,Dubai-UAE
Ph:+971 4 2280807 Fax: +971 4 2280804
www.falconsearch.com
www.Tasweek.com
www.uaebusinessdirectory.com

shabeerv
Dubai Forums Member

SEO UAE Nov 01, 2007
Hi Buddy...
What made you write this ( SEO Dubai, SEO UAE, Search Engine Optimization Dubai, Search Engine Optimization UAE, Web Promotion Dubai, Web Promotion UAE, Web Marketing Dubai, UAE, Internet Marketing Dubai, Internet Marketing UAE, SEO Company Dubai, SEO Company UAE ) message...

See, we www.globalmediainsight.com is the leading SEO firm in UAE... you can see the results in the search engine itself... I really doubt your intention in posting these types of posts/messages in this forum... If your intention was to optimize your website, then you are on the wrong way dear... try optimizing your website by applying ethical SEO techniques & bring results... Write general SEO topics, list out new SEO tools...these are valuable to the readers...

What you have done here is fooling the readers simply by listing SEO keywords. As far as I'm concerned I think the blogs, forums & other discussion medias are for knowledge building & sharing knowledge regarding the topic...

So, i would request you to post topics & especially contents which are useful to the readers...

Thanks & Regards...[/code]
SEO-UAE
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: SEO Dubai,SEO UAE,Search Engine Optimization Dubai UAE Nov 01, 2007
shabeerv wrote:Falconsearch.com LLC-Dubai,UAE
(SEO Dubai,SEO UAE,Search Engine Optimization Dubai Search Engine Optimization UAE,Web Promotion Dubai,Web Promotion UAE,Web Marketing Dubai,UAE,Internet Marketing Dubai,Internet Marketing UAE,SEO Company Dubai,SEO Company UAE)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of FalconSearch.comhas been generating traffic through effective Website optimisation and promotion. We are an SEO company that understands the tactics of search engine placement.

WHAT FalconSearch.com DO :-

* Search Engine Optimisation
* Internet Marketing Consultancy
* Pay-Per-Click Management
* Traffic Analysis
* Enhance Link Popularity
* Competitor Monitoring
* Content Optimisation
* Dynamic Content Optimisation
* Designing Search Engine Friendly Websites
* Manual Submissions to Country-Specific Search Engines
* Manual Submissions to Industry-Specific Search Engines

www.falconsearch.com
shabeerv
Dubai Forums Member

SEO Dubai,SEO UAE,Search Engine Optimization Dubai UAE Nov 01, 2007
Hi .....

To submit topic in Forums are the wrong way of SEO ???????

Apart from Ethical SEO Techniques there are other SEO techniques like Forums,Articles etc
Then ...
One of main thing in SEO is promote Website to the top rankings of search engines.
We can use Forums,Blogs,Articles and Press releases for this purpose and will get traffic.

Regards
Shabeer V
FalconSearch.com LLC
PB No:26513,Dubai-UAE
Ph:+971 4 2280807 Fax: +971 4 2280804
FalconSearch.com
shabeerv
Dubai Forums Member

repaeating same thing... Nov 01, 2007
Hi Buddy...
Here what you have done again is the same thing... You are simply listing the services you offer... This is just for promoting/advertising your website &or business... This is of new use for the readers until & unless you show natural listings in search engines using ethical SEO...

I have made a search in google.ae using keyword SEO UAE... you can also do a search & see the results... We Global Media Insight is coming first in the SERP... & I'm sorry that your website is not coming in the first 50 positions in search engine, let me ask you one thing my friend,
How can you offer SEO services to your customers' without optimizing your own website, without proving results to your site??? Customers' are more brilliant & may ask you... If you cannot bring results to your site then how can you optimize there site...

So my friend, insted of posting your services... post some valuable SEO contents & generate traffic to your site... Itz all abt applying right technique at the right time... so spend some time write some articles & post... you will definitely get the desired results... All the best...
SEO-UAE
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 01, 2007
Hi...

Apart from Ethical SEO Techniques there are other SEO techniques like Forums,Articles etc
Then ...
One of main thing in SEO is promote Website to the top rankings of search engines.
We can use Forums,Blogs,Articles and Press releases for this purpose and will get traffic.

I'm so sorry that I didn't exactly understand what you mean by this...

See - Firstly you said submitting topic in Forums are the wrong way of SEO

Secondely you said - Apart from Ethical SEO Techniques there are other SEO techniques like Forums,Articles etc

What I understand from this is - apart from Ethical SEO Techniques there are unethical technique you use... becareful my friend... Search engine will ban your sites from there index page... so keep away from unethical techniques...

And lastly you again said - for generating results & bringing results We can use Forums,Blogs,Articles and Press releases for this purpose and will get traffic.

:cry:
SEO-UAE
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 01, 2007
Hi
You told me that it is not a good way to submit in Forum and have to do Ethical SEO Techniques..
So I asked you that
and I described the the answer also...
I think Now you got it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Then you can See Our company site Tasweek.com 3rd position in google with the keyword UAE SEO,in first page with keyword SEO UAE
, in 5th position with the keywordEmail Marketing UAE and
5th position with the keyword Online Marketing UAE and more keywords......
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regards

Shabeer
FalconSearch.com LLC
www.falconsearch.com
www.Tasweek.com
shabeerv
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 01, 2007
Good to see u again...

I was just telling you that instead of listing your services, you can post contents which are genuine & helpful for other readers...

And regarding the results!!! I dont want an argument on this... but, sorry the results are of different site...(Whether its under your management or not...) Your were trying to promote something else & now showing something else... But again see other results as well...

:)
SEO-UAE
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 01, 2007
Hi thanks for your reply...
I will post topics..... :D
Tasweek is our own site..

Again I wanna know something...
I think you had worked in Calpine-cochin Right???

Nice to see you here....

Regards

Shabeer
FalconSearch.com LLC
www.falconsearch.com
www.Tasweek.com
shabeerv
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 01, 2007
Yes Shabeer ur right... but it would be nice if we can have our personal talk outside this...You can reach me at tharish@glomedia.ae ...

:)
SEO-UAE
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 01, 2007
ok..
I asked for confirmation
shabeerv
Dubai Forums Member

Importance of Search Engine Optimization - Real Estate sites Nov 07, 2007
Importance of Search engine optimization for Real Estate Websites

A lot of investors or business owners want to make sure that their businesses are going to be successful. So they usually find a way to make their businesses jump to top. Having a real estate business is no difference. Aiming for a successful one is still at hand. However, if you really want success to be attainable, you will have to optimize your real estate business in search engines.

Optimizing your real estate business website in search engines like Google, Yahoo etcetera is the best way of improving and enhancing your real estate business or real estate website by greater visibility on the search engine results. Search Engine Optimization for real estate website is a specialized process that involves analyzing your web site's underlying code, architecture, contents etcetera in order to increase the numbers of visitors and traffic to your real estate website, for a better ranking in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).

Nowadays, internet makes a lot of difference, so businesses uses the internet to market and advertise their businesses, these is an actually beneficial to businesses out there like real estate business. So if you are into real estate business and you want it to be successful, then search engine optimization will be helpful on your part.

Facts to keep in Mind: -

Magazine readership is down by 40%
Newspapers are down to 23%
Search engines like Google, Yahoo gives people what they’re looking for instantly
If you do not appear on top of search engine result page for your services, then you are losing sales to your competitors
46% of search engine users believe that the companies whose websites are returned at the top of natural search results are the industry leaders in that field.

What will benefit you?

Our Internet Marketing services are targeted towards enhancing revenue by increasing business enquires for your real estate.

Search Engine Optimization advantages: -

• Search engine optimization gives long term results & long term revenue
• Search engine optimization is the most cost-effective form of marketing available
• Search engine optimization can help you to win new customers
• Search engine optimization can help you to generate more leads for your real estate business without expensive advertising
• That means higher ROI, higher conversions & higher sales

If you’ve been rethinking how you can attract more leads like others, it’s never too late to dump your old ways of real estate marketing and enjoy being a leader with lots of fresh, incoming leads.

Global Media Insight FZC , is a full fledged interactive agency operational in the UAE from 2001. By offering a unique blend of creativity with technology, we have been serving clients from all over the world and offering services ranging from on-line banner campaigns to Search Engine Optimization .
SEO-UAE
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai