Reliable Travel Agent

Topic locked
Reliable Travel Agent Dec 06, 2007
I'm hearing horror stories about the completely useless travel agents here. Anyone know a good one?

Al Jon
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Reliable Travel Agent Dec 06, 2007
Al Jon wrote:I'm hearing horror stories about the completely useless travel agents here. Anyone know a good one?

I work for a multinational who deals with a Travel Agency at Deira, belongs to Alaabdi Group and name is Alaabdi Travel :D Local owner and good staff :D Heard they deal with many government departments and ministries and one of my local friend referred me to them.. Good service and professionals they are :D Try it out yourself and you might feel the difference.
ekbechara
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Reliable Travel Agent Dec 08, 2007
ekbechara wrote:
Al Jon wrote:I'm hearing horror stories about the completely useless travel agents here. Anyone know a good one?

I work for a multinational who deals with a Travel Agency at Deira, belongs to Alaabdi Group and name is Alaabdi Travel :D Local owner and good staff :D Heard they deal with many government departments and ministries and one of my local friend referred me to them.. Good service and professionals they are :D Try it out yourself and you might feel the difference.

Yeh, so, what is their email contact?
Al Jon
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Reliable Travel Agent Dec 08, 2007
Al Jon wrote:
ekbechara wrote:

Yeh, so, what is their email contact?

Try sending it to Alaabdi@eim.ae / info@alaabditravel.com
ekbechara
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 08, 2007
I been using Dnata for years now and never had any problems with them.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai