Ian, Lets Make Some Money For Charity

Topic locked
Mar 30, 2008
Concord wrote:Somehow I've screwed up the "quote" function (Babydoll will be delighted)

The moment I have been waiting for has finally arrived ! Bwahhh ha ha ...

BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2008
Concord wrote:ok, who is going to be 28th?

What is the score so far?
Count me in. You can make me the "quote" moderator !
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2008
Hey Concs. Not sure if you are going ahead with this or not, but I know of an easy payment solution, but it requires one person to be the CFO, as the cashish gets transferred to their account. I am assuming it would be the MOD or owner as the site would be registered to them?
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Mar 31, 2008
I am very interested, but also very very carefull with charity. I prefer to pick the projects myself and donate straight to the people and keep track of the money, no middle men! If you can set this up completely transparent with accountability and me able to check where the money actually goes, I am in.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 31, 2008
Flying Dutchman wrote:I am very interested, but also very very carefull with charity. I prefer to pick the projects myself and donate straight to the people and keep track of the money, no middle men! If you can set this up completely transparent with accountability and me able to check where the money actually goes, I am in.

The idea is not to create a new charity, merely as a conduit to raise funds for existing charities. 100% transparency and accountability will be assured, with the books posted on the website for all to see.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai