Help Looking For T-shirt Printing

Topic locked
help looking for t-shirt printing Jan 18, 2009
guys pls help me to find company who do t-shirt printing..

PM me or send SMS 050-2960619

Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 18, 2009
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 18, 2009
thanks choose, but im asking is this dubai base company?coz Im here in dubai and Im looking local t-shirt printing here..
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 01, 2009
I have seen a shop behind Mall Of the emirates...they do some sort of t shirt printing as I have only seen it from outside...dont have their phone number but can help u with the location....u need to come to MOE and then from go behind in the parking lot...exit from there and u wud reach a traffic light...MOE on the right, Emeral Building in front on the left and Chocoa on the front left as well...go straight from there...take the 1st right then...its a small lane...take the 2nd right...u wud see this shop on ur left with t-shirts hanging in their display window etc...its the same lane with Golden Tulip Suites...hope this helps!
tanzy80
Dubai Forums Member

Re: help looking for t-shirt printing Nov 22, 2011
Hi, We do printing and embroidery on Tshirts and caps. Call me on 055-6514751 / 050-3821695. Also if you need other kind of printing such as Business Cards, Posters, Flyers, Roll-up banners and other Business Stationary, we can help print them for you at good rates.
sanjaysm
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai