Good Online Shopping

Topic locked
good online shopping Jul 25, 2013
Where can one find a reliable online sopping site ?

kuvo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Good Online Shopping Aug 07, 2013
Just go to Google and type online shopping in Dubai to get many website, you can use some trusted shopping websites like eBay.
singhabhishek251
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Good Online Shopping Sep 01, 2013
I am a frequent online shopper, but sofar my best experinces have not been with Dubai Online stores. Nothing beats Amazon onfurtunately. I hope soon that there will be a high quality online store in the UAE. I really like online shopping, and about 50% of the items I get today from Amazon, and even with shipping cost it is price competative. Example is a Callaway Golf Club set, that I bougft via Amazon for 5400aed, the same was going for 10900aed in the UAE. I paid 720aed shipping, and is was 4 days after I ordered here in Dubai.

I feel always that the UAE online stores are not really online stores; when they recieve your order, it comes into the normal "manual" order process; that is not an online store! A real online store intergrates ordering with the suppliers, who deliver next day... we are here years behind.

The issues I faced with some UAE online stores:

- Delivery takes 4 days or more. That is way to long, it should be next business day max

- There are strores that accept credit card payment, but need an copy of the card and ID to be sent by fax or scan as matter of 2nd identification. NEVER do this, your security is at risk. these stores do not work as per banking guidelines.

- Some store prices are higher than than the market prices, and far higher than Amazon

- Store collection is to small, only mainstream items. Often the high-end items of products are missing
edinoDXB
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Good Online Shopping Jul 07, 2015
HI, WE ARE AN POPE Market AN NEW ONLINE STORE, WE HAVE BRANDS FOR LESS: NIKE, CONVERSE, TOMS, LACOSTE SHOES, T SHIRTS, BAGS, WATCHES, SUNGLASSES D&G, GUCCI, DIOR, RAY BAN, LOUIS VUITTON ...AND MANY OTHERS, BEST PRICES. PLS CHECK OUR ONLINE STORE www.popealgammaltrd.ae
Sadia
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Good Online Shopping Jul 09, 2015
You can find so many just by research through internet
tptdubai
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Good Online Shopping Mar 01, 2016
The best thing to do is to just research for online shopping sites and compare them
jandesigner01
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Good Online Shopping Mar 15, 2016
For office furniture, For more information, Call Us (+971) 04 3790330 Email: info@highmoon.ae Or Call Toll Free Number - 800-4444-6666 Visit http://www.highmoon.ae/furniture/office-furniture.html for Office Furniture in Dubai
HighmoonFurniture
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai