Furniture

Topic locked
furniture Feb 25, 2007
I have just had notice that my studio apartment is now completed and the keys will soon be ready to be handed over to me I have to go over for the handover process and was hoping to get it furnished at the same time depending if i have time. Even if I have time to go over and choose furniture, does anyone know how long would it take before I would be able to get it delivered? Can anyone recommend good reasonably priced furniture stores. I would like to have traditional furniture(I think)so don't think IKEA would be suitable. As it is only a studio I have, I thought of probably getting a sofa bed. Am I likely to get a traditional styled sofa which actually is a sofa bed too? I had been thinking it would be really helpful if I was able to shop on-line and order the furniture here and arrange for a delivery date for when we are in Dubai. At least that would save time and I would be able to get it all furnished during the one visit. So does anyone know of any furniture stores/companies that allow you to order online? Hope someone can help with names of furniture stores for me please.

maryjo
Dubai Forum User

Mar 14, 2007
IKEA and Home Center deliver the stuff to your door and even assemble it for you within a week.

If you want it immidiately,you will need to transport it to your residence by yourself.

I dont know of any stores that allow you to order online :(
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Furniture Mar 17, 2007
Give me a call can take care of everything.... we manufacture sofa beds and wall beds... we are regularly furnishing apartments/ villas etc
Colbar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: furniture Apr 27, 2010
We have the lowest prices Custom office furniture, best price office furniture, office furniture, cubicle for sale. From space planning to full set up.
Well-designed, attractive and cheap office furniture that includes tables, chairs, computer desks, executive desks, printer stands have always been on great demand among the masses.
niliven
BANNED

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai