Car Rental Services In Dubai

Topic locked
car rental services in dubai Aug 06, 2013
Hello..
I am going to Dubai next week for family holidays. And would like to have some list of good, cheap and reliable car rental services. I want to travel number of places in Dubai.
Thanks

loren007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Car Rental Services In Dubai Jan 01, 2014
You should contact Presidential Transport by Luxury Vehicles. They are one of the best Car Rental service provider. Not only they offer affordable services but they also offers many facilities with the car too.
plimo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 02, 2014
Plimo, The guy is asking for CHEAP and reliable car rental services and you propose him the Presidential Transport?
Vartros
Dubai Forum User

Re: Car Rental Services In Dubai Jan 24, 2014
I need BMW on rent if you guys know any person then please let me know
johndubai
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Feb 05, 2014
Hi,

There are some reputed companies in Dubai like which provide BMW for rental purposes. Hertz is one of them. They have a quite a number of cars in their prestige collection. You can check out the makes and models here - https://www.hertz.ae/rentacar/rental-car/uae/dubai
steve10988
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Rental Services In Dubai Feb 08, 2014
loren007 ,You can fulfill all your requirements with classonet.
Find and search used car for rent with Classonet is one of the best website to buy or sale used car in Dubai with an affordable price, available with different brands and colors. Place an order to sale your used cars at free of cost all over the UAE.
jennydisouza
Dubai Forum Guest

Find Branded used car for rental and sale in Dubai Mar 09, 2014
To get a rental car easily in Dubai, just one click & find updated list of Autos, boats, used car for sale in Dubai and many more @ Classonet, Auto section. Check out " http://www.classonet.com/autos " . :bounce:
jennydisouza
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai