Car Insurance

Topic locked
Car Insurance Apr 02, 2008
Can anyone recommend a few insurance companies that offer decent and reasonably priced comprehensive car insurance?

Thanks

Ansa
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Car Insurance Apr 02, 2008
Ansa wrote:Can anyone recommend a few insurance companies that offer decent and reasonably priced comprehensive car insurance?

Thanks

Decent and Reasonably priced? No.

How about ones that offer great service and respond to enquiries quickly? er... no there as well.

Well, what about the best one? Er... no they all seem to be a crappy as each other.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 02, 2008
I've always found Sun Insurance to be quite good, they're a broker so will get you the best deal.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:I've always found Sun Insurance to be quite good, they're a broker so will get you the best deal.

If they bother to get back to you. I recently reinsured my car and called RSA 3 times to get a quote and each time someone was going to get back to me.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 06, 2008
I've used Norwich Union (AXA), Sun, and one other - can't remember, was through a broker.

AXA not the cheapest but they've been the best for me.

Try this also - car insurance UAE
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 06, 2008
bonk wrote:I've used Norwich Union (AXA), Sun, and one other - can't remember, was through a broker.

AXA not the cheapest but they've been the best for me.

Try this also - car insurance UAE

Ditto AXA doing Ok for me
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Car Insurance Nov 23, 2011
Guys have you heard about insureme.ae? You can compare the market and find instant quotes... Check it out. It helped me to find good deals and compare benefits instantly.
nyomichun
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Insurance Jan 28, 2012
It is not a big deal now you can compare all can insurance policies at car insurance uae .it is simple and very service . :)
insureme
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Car Insurance Mar 15, 2012
Comparing just the prices wont help us to pick the right insurance plan. What we need is a fully detailed specifications of insurance policies to compare. So that we could know the best insurance that will suit us according to prices and features.
Insuremeuae
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Car Insurance Feb 03, 2014
These companies are considered to be the best in Dubai:
Al Ittihad Al Watani General Insurance Company, Al Garhood Center, Deira, tel +971-4-2823266. www.unic.ae

AXA Insurance (was previously called Norwich Union) - tel +971-4-3243434, in the Wafi Residence Ground Floor. But they are fussy about the age of the car for comprehensive insurance - even for long term customers with a good record they don't care about loyalty and will cancel the comprehensive part of your insurance for older cars. That aside, we still think they're one of the best and most helpful companies for newer cars.

RSA Group (rebranded from Royal & Sun Alliance) - toll-free in UAE 800-RSA (800-772) (also tel +971-4-3029991)
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Car Insurance Feb 04, 2014
^ian^ , Car insurance not reasonably priced??? I found car insurance in this country very low cost compared to Europe.
BudW
Dubai Forum User

undefined Dec 20, 2014
For Car Insurance I found Best Plans and Advantages in Nabooda insurance Dubai...
Arunprasath
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Insurance Dec 24, 2014
ADCB provides quick and affordable comprehensive car insurance with a wide range of benefits. It is an Abu Dhabi based most preferred bank in UAE. For more details, I would recommend visiting the bank’s website.
JennyMorrow
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Car Insurance Mar 20, 2015
CONTACT FOR ANY INSURANCE SOLUTIONS FROM LIFE insurance ,CRITICAL ILLNESS,MORTGAGE PROTECTION,FACILITY REQUIREMENTS FROM BANKS.Access multiple insurance companies.guranteed quotes and honest advices.
samie
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai