Car Detailing/Cleaning In Dubai --- HELP

Topic locked
Car Detailing/Cleaning in Dubai --- HELP Jul 15, 2010
I actually posted this question on the ex-pat forum and didn't realise that there was a forum specifically for consumer services

Guys and Gals --- what is a good place to go and get your car detailed?? I don't mean the small clean you get at the petrol stations - I want to get the inside properly cleaned, outside polished/buffed. I found a few places on dubizzle/gulf news but wanted a referral for a good place at a good price :?: Thanks

I have had a reply from Daniel77 recommending Zain Car Clean in Dubai - as per below. Wanted to post to see if anyone else in the community had used them or had others they would recommend. Thank you.

Re: Car Detailing in Dubai --- HELP

Postby Daniel77 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 am
Hey - I would check out Zain Car Clean in Dubai - I got my car done a couple of months back and used them - they gave me a better price than the others in Dubai by a fair margin and the quality of their work and finishing was really quite good. They also provide a pick up and drop off service which was really helpful for me. I have recommended them to a bunchof people and have only heard good things. They are on google for address/location and 056 1251856.
Good luck! 8)

MarkLant
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai