My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan...

Topic locked
My bro is in urgent need of a home loan... Feb 06, 2013
any suggestions which bank offers quick loans?

naziyabegum
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Feb 06, 2013
naziyabegum wrote:any suggestions which bank offers quick loans?

There is no such thing as a quick loan. There are procedures to go through.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Feb 13, 2013
BMreformed wrote:There is no such thing as a quick loan. There are procedures to go through.

thats true unfortunately...
shaze
Dubai Forums Member

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Feb 18, 2013
Call for Any Loan to Mr Lateef ADCB 055-9134210
khateeb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: My bro is in urgent need of a home loan... Feb 22, 2013
It is better to prefer the Bank at this time for a loan , can get at fixed interest which will be low.
Sunrec
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Mar 31, 2014
Hi Naziyabegum,

For faster loan approval, you need a good credit history and clear documentation. In case of loan for buying property, refer mortgage services of banks that hold property for granting loans and check whether loan approval is faster.

Take a look for mortgage services:
http://www.adcb.com/personalbanking/loa ... inance.asp
JennyMorrow
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Mar 31, 2014
one thing tell me this bank give me a loan without interest to return ?
Almehtabshaikh
Dubai Forums Member

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... May 13, 2014
There are many banks that give home loans. I would suggest to get the best loan for yourself by comparing different loans. You can use a comparison portal site like Savesouq. Click here
http://www.savesouq.com/h_finance
jimjonny82
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Nov 11, 2014
This is an opportunity for those in financial trouble and in need of loans for any reason, we give credit to a very reasonable rate of 2% interest, we give all kinds of loan to people and companies, employed or unemployed individuals are all welcome. Many are suffering and need help to improve their standard of living, many are unemployed and need financial help to start a business, many need financial assistance to clean their bills and debts. Whatever the type of loan you need, for any reason just feel free and contact us today, this is a golden opportunity at your door, contact us today at any of our email address ( kceeloans@outlook.com ) and get your loan today.
kceeloansoutlookcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Sep 07, 2015
To get the home loan instantly you need a good credit history and clear documentation. There are many financial institutions that provide home loans. But I would suggest you to get it from banks like ADCB, Mashreq, ADIB etc. They have competitive interest rates with minimum documentations and best repayment period.
JennyMorrow
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: My Bro Is In Urgent Need Of A Home Loan... Sep 08, 2015
Greetings,

Commercial Bank SA offers loans to interested personnels/entrepreneurs/project owners to help them reach their highest prospect.
Don't let finance stop you from achieving your dreams, expanding your business or be your own Boss. let us help you.

--Services Offered--

Personal Loans (To pay children medical Care, Upgrading your home, Debt consolidation, Credits/Mortgage)
Small/Medium Business Loans (Get finance to carry out a Business idea/Project)
Investment Loans (Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Agriculture, Health & Hospitality, E-Commerce, Manufacturing's) and Others..

Commercial Bank SA have available funds and ready to provide finance/loan to genuine holders worlwide and in different sectors so if you are looking for personal loan, investment loan or business loan, CBSA Bank is the right place for you. With very minimal interest rates as low as 2.99% and negotiable terms.

Commercial Bank SA helps individuals and make their dreams come through.

We protect brokers, intermediaries and consultants who introduce us business.

If you're interested, please write for further information

Regards,
CBSA Loans & Investments Team
Email Id: loans@commercialbsa.co.za
CBSA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Sep 27, 2015
Hello,

I am Mr. Rashide Abdulahi, a private loan lender who gives life time opportunity loans. You urgently need a loan to clear your debts? or you need extra capital to improve your business? You have been rejected by banks and other financial institutions? Do you need a consolidation loan or mortgage?
Search no more as I am here to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. I borrowed money to those in need of financial assistance who have bad credit or need money to pay bills, to invest in the business at a rate of 2%. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and will be ready to offer you a loan. So today in an e-mail: ( rashideabdulahiloanfirmhelp@hotmail.com )

Services provided include:
Personal Loans
Student Loans
Rent Loans
Business Loans
Commercial Mortgages
Home Mortgage
Car loans
Construction loans
Student loans

If you are interested in obtaining a loan from us, do not hesitate to contact us today via email rashideabdulahiloanfirmhelp@hotmail.com .

Sincerely,
Rashide Abdulahi.
RashideFinance
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 03, 2015
ALL SAINTS CHURCHAddress: Thorpe Road, Aldwincle, Kettering
Northamptonshire, NN1
All saints church brings you loan to help eradicate poverty outside England and America. In memory of JOHN DRYDEN.
The 17th-century poet John Dryden was born nearby and baptised in the church - his grandfather was the rector.
This is an opportunity for those in financial trouble and in need of loans for any reason, we give credit to a very reasonable rate of 2% interest, we give all kinds of loan to people and companies, employed or unemployed individuals are all welcome. Many are suffering and need help to improve their standard of living, many are unemployed and need financial help to start a business, many need financial assistance to clean their bills and debts. Whatever the type of loan you need, for any reason just feel free and contact us today, this is a golden opportunity at your door, contact us today at any of our email address ( allsaintschurch@religious.com ) and get your loan today.

--- Oct 03, 2015 ---

ALL SAINTS CHURCHAddress: Thorpe Road, Aldwincle, Kettering
Northamptonshire, NN1
All saints church brings you loan to help eradicate poverty outside England and America. In memory of JOHN DRYDEN.
The 17th-century poet John Dryden was born nearby and baptised in the church - his grandfather was the rector.
This is an opportunity for those in financial trouble and in need of loans for any reason, we give credit to a very reasonable rate of 2% interest, we give all kinds of loan to people and companies, employed or unemployed individuals are all welcome. Many are suffering and need help to improve their standard of living, many are unemployed and need financial help to start a business, many need financial assistance to clean their bills and debts. Whatever the type of loan you need, for any reason just feel free and contact us today, this is a golden opportunity at your door, contact us today at any of our email address ( allsaintschurch@religious.com ) and get your loan today.
Sistermary
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 13, 2016
Are you financially squeezed?

Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?

Do you seek finance to set up your own business?

Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?

Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

Do you seek funding for various other processes?

we can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that we give out loans at the interest rate of 3%. Please if you are interested reply to this email address: abdulahifundservice@gmail.com

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.

BORROWER'S INFORMATION REQUIRED

Full Name:

Sex:

State:

Home Address:

Marital Status;

Loan Amount Needed:.

Loan Duration (Specify In Years):

Currency Needed:

Valid Mobile Number:

Monthly Income:

The Name Of The Website You Find Our Advert:

Thank you

Await your response.

Regards,

Abdulahi Aneru
Anaru001
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 12, 2016
Greetings to you by ADIA.

We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.

Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Yours truly,
Mrs Kristina Anderson
(Personal Assistant)
Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)
AvitInvestment
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai