Snowhite?

Topic locked
Sep 13, 2006
A sad thing about beauty is that society dictates it. When "thin is in" everyone wants to lose weight. In the 19th century women in China were binding their feet to make them smaller. Some women put those large rings around their necks the elongate them. People are who are white are dying to be tan and people who are tan are dying to be white. Plastic surgery..botox..tummy tucks..and now even butt implants...the list goes on and on. I guess no one will ever be that satisfied... :lol:

noni
Dubai chat master

Sep 19, 2006
zam wrote:Just to add to the subject....have you noticed also the black line they put under their eyes? Its quite scary. :oops:

what seems to be scaring u could be seen as attractive and beautiful here...u r so narrow minded
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 19, 2006
mema wrote:
zam wrote:Just to add to the subject....have you noticed also the black line they put under their eyes? Its quite scary. :oops:

what seems to be scaring u could be seen as attractive and beautiful here...u r so narrow minded

lol she didnt mean anything by it hon.

its ok, we know we are beautiful --- thats all that matters!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006
Ok dear if u say so... :wink:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 22, 2006
eyeliner makes anyone attractive...but it kinda looks wierd when i see guys put it ! :?
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Re: Oct 09, 2010
[quote="Jeevan"]sorry to barge in a womens thread but i wanted to voice my opinion :)

i dunno but extremely fair people dont give a healthy look, i kinda find them pale and less energetic ( thats just me , i am not generalising).

at the same time a wheatish or bronze complexioned lady would definately catch my eye.

about the make up part, yep when i first came here and went to Burjuman ( my first mall visit in Dubai :) ) i was :shock: , i asked my cousin does everyone put on that much make up? he was like u seen nothing mate :). sometimes it seems like even if they shake their head it would create a powder screen around their heads. no offence but it definately doesnt look attractive, rather its a turn off.

P.S mez talking just bout my view and dont wanna start a war in here :lolany woman wud catch my eye as im a womanizer..though i come across as someone else lolz
jeevanpathare
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Snowhite? Nov 21, 2010
I asked a Saudi I meet whilst queuing up at Ferrari World, where the queues were absolutely horrendous. He said it's 'cause they don't know how to apply make-up.

I agree with noni, below. I'm starting to think it's a cultural thing.

noni wrote:A sad thing about beauty is that society dictates it. When "thin is in" everyone wants to lose weight. In the 19th century women in China were binding their feet to make them smaller. Some women put those large rings around their necks the elongate them. People are who are white are dying to be tan and people who are tan are dying to be white. Plastic surgery..botox..tummy tucks..and now even butt implants...the list goes on and on. I guess no one will ever be that satisfied... :lol:

I think this is an Islamic tradition. There's a powerdish thing called Kuhul which men apply to their eyes.

d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:eyeliner makes anyone attractive...but it kinda looks wierd when i see guys put it ! :?
brucebanner
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat