A Young Lady Is Searching For A Job In The UAE

Topic locked
A young lady is searching for a job in the UAE Jul 27, 2006
A dynamic, hard-working, customer-oriented, and skilled (24-year-old) lady from Europe is seeking a position in the United Arab Emirates in a prosperous career with a leading company in an Administrative field.

Possess a degree in Business Administration, 5 years working experience in an Administrative sector, computer literate, speak several languages.

Will be able to move to the UAE within 3 weeks, in case of getting a job.

Unfortunately so far all my attempts to get a job failed, perhaps of the fact that I am not the UAE at the moment.

If anyone interested, please, drop me a line with your e-mail address and I will send you my CV.

Sincere thanks!

NotinDubaiYet
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 27, 2006
If you are interested in a financial analyst position in Abu Dhabi send me a pm.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

admin positions available Sep 16, 2006
HI there, Sorry you have had no luck so far. If you are looking for a job, please kindly email your CV to me at recruitment1000@gmail.com . We have a lot of administration positions within the company and are looking to recruit urgently and immediately.

The company itself offer GREAT opportunities for promotion and career development. This is a genuine offer. If your interested dont delay, pls reply asap.

Kind Regards

Dxb_Girl

recruitment1000@gmail.com
Dxb_Girl
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted