Looking For A Sales Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Looking for a sales job in Dubai Aug 12, 2006
I am 28 years old and have worked in a variety of sales jobs in the UK since I was 16.

I am looking for a job in Dubai but unfortunately I do not have a degree.

All my experience is in direct selling to both businesses and to domestic customers in the UK.

My concern is that I may struggle to find a job that pays a good enough salary as although I have an excellent employment history, I am not sure how it would look to prospective employers who are looking for graduates etc.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can move things forward?

I will not be back in the UAE until December and I was hoping to move across shortly after the New Year.

broxis11
Dubai Forum Guest

Post your Resume on a Job Portal Aug 25, 2006
My Best suggestion is to post your resume in one of Job portals like Naukrigulf.com . This can give a better visibility and therefore recruiters can contact you easily.

Thanks
Praveen
kpraveenkumars
Dubai Forum User

Part time / Full time sales staff Aug 28, 2006
Part time / Full time sales staff required on comission basis, bonus and reward will be added advantage. If interested contact at sakhrul@hotmail.com
Fatah
Dubai Forums Member

sales opportunities Sep 16, 2006
If your looking for a job in sales and have a proven track record of excellent customer service, email your CV to recruitmant1000@gmail.com .

They are many opportunities for you to explore in sales as well as other departments. For an exciting change and a step in the right dircetion get in contact with us asap.

recruitment1000@gmail.com

Regards

Dxb_girl
Dxb_Girl
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted