Do You Know Why The PIG (bacon) Is Prohibeted? Tell Me,

Topic locked
Do you know why the PIG (bacon) is prohibeted? tell me, Sep 11, 2006
do you know why in the islam the pig(animal) or pork meat is prohibited to eat? because here in western everyone ask me. I know the good reason. but what about you? do you know something? tell me?

3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2006
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 11, 2006
hi everyone. that is the good reason

because the pig , he is the only animal in the world that male pig has with other male pig se6. therefore is prohibited to eat, but if you eat , you know what happend to you , if ur male
3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 12, 2006
3DAnimationmaya wrote:hi everyone. that is the good reason

because the pig , he is the only animal in the world that male pig has with other male pig se6. therefore is prohibited to eat, but if you eat , you know what happend to you , if ur male

?? r u alrite 3d or lost in other dimension
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
I love bacon, has any muslim or jew on this board ever had bacon. If not, you don't know what you're missing
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 12, 2006
bushra21 wrote:http://www.islamtoday.net/english/show_detail_section.cfm?q_id=167&main_cat_id=30

Is this the reason or is this a modern day theory?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 12, 2006
it is reall reason, i saw it wit my eye. you can not find any animal in the world that male animal has se6 with other male animals, only nuty pig does, I don,t know why?

therefore it is symbole for gay prople. first becaue of colour (pink) second because of above reason, (male with male)

here(Australia) in gay club alots of pig symbole (picture-sign-coulor)

do you understan why it is symbole for guy people. i,m not agains gay people. my best friend he is gay. I tolad him many time. he laugh....
3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 12, 2006
3DAnimationmaya i know you are in australia but just wonderin what country are you Originally from?
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 12, 2006
In the olden times and even in many countries today, the pig was a carrier of disease, Im sure that was mainly the cause of it being considered as an unclean animal
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
i cant eat the pig after i saw one infront of me, IT WAS HUGE and it wanted to eat me :cry: , so that was the time where i though i would never eat pig
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
post of the year award
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
Bleakus wrote:i cant eat the pig after i saw one infront of me, IT WAS HUGE and it wanted to eat me :cry: , so that was the time where i though i would never eat pig

that was a boar lad.... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
One theory one of my friends came up with was that pork tends to rot a lot more quickly than other meats. Given the tempertures in this region and the lack of refridgeration back then, it probably wasn't a good idea to eat the stuff.

My friend used to be a proffesor in Oxford, so I tend to listen to him.
ShaunB
Dubai Forum User

Sep 12, 2006
valkyrie wrote:I love bacon, has any muslim or jew on this board ever had bacon. If not, you don't know what you're missing

ya i know what im missing..............shitt :twisted:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 12, 2006
ShaunB wrote:One theory one of my friends came up with was that pork tends to rot a lot more quickly than other meats. Given the tempertures in this region and the lack of refridgeration back then, it probably wasn't a good idea to eat the stuff.

My friend used to be a proffesor in Oxford, so I tend to listen to him.

I think this is more likely to be the reason.

Gay Pigs sounds a bit too much for me :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 12, 2006
i dont care if this post gets deleted but a BLT is the bomb 8) 8) 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
Read this, it will enlighten the muslim and the non-muslim! For those who have read the old testament, the pig was prohibited then as well.... http://www.ehalal.net/Islam/Haram_files ... 20Pork.htm
tdot
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2006
tdot wrote:Read this, it will enlighten the muslim and the non-muslim! For those who have read the old testament, the pig was prohibited then as well.... http://www.ehalal.net/Islam/Haram_files ... 20Pork.htm

That is a really interesting link, well worth reading. Thanks tdot
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 12, 2006
The pig is definitely not the only animal that has it off with males from its own species. Dogs, horses, and many kinds of toads also do. This is not a valid reason.

Pink is not the colour of gay, the rainbow is. Pink is the colour most often associated with girls (and blue for boys) therefore a guy who work pink was a girly girl.

Now, the reason why pork is harum and non-kosher is because of tape-worms. The pig's stomach is very conducive to tape worm breeding, and therefore pork in old times was rife with it. The tape worm was considered the work of evil (and it is!) and if you ate pork you had a high chance of getting one.

It might also surprise you to know that on the genetic level, the pig is our closest relative.

Go figure.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 12, 2006
no probs S&O
tdot
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 12, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Bleakus wrote:i cant eat the pig after i saw one infront of me, IT WAS HUGE and it wanted to eat me :cry: , so that was the time where i though i would never eat pig

that was a boar lad.... :lol:

well it was a female pink monster!!!!
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
(from a forwarded email)

"a pig's climax during sex lasts for 30 minutes" :shock:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 12, 2006
zam wrote:(from a forwarded email)

"a pig's climax during fun lasts for 30 minutes" :shock:

Wow, thanks Zam, I really needed to know that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 12, 2006
mmm...I could murder a bacon butty!
xlchick
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 12, 2006
xlchick wrote:mmm...I could murder a bacon butty!

Now you got the mouth watering :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 12, 2006
i had bacon once....

my friends had put it in my sandwich without me knowing and then after lunch i started to feel really sick. i started vomitting and had to be taken to the hospital because i couldnt stop.

my poor friends felt so bad and kept on apologizing. when the doctor heard that, he said i was probably reacting to the bacon since ive never had it before.

oh and i remember reading somewhere that before pink represented girls and blue was for the guys, it was the opposite. and pink was used for the guys because it represented strength and power.and blue was for girls because it was a very soft colour.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
If pigs are gay does that mean speaking pig-latin is forbidden in Dubai?
Iay opehay otnay.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 12, 2006
mraph33 wrote:If pigs are gay does that mean speaking pig-latin is forbidden in Dubai?
Iay opehay otnay.

lol me either. i remember my friends and i used to do that in grade school.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
My mum always said pork was haram because they eat their own feaces and were considered dirty... probably linked to the tape worm! I'm technically Muslim and my family are muslim, but we still eat pork... although I'm just as happy with beef bacon!
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 12, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:My mum always said pork was haram because they eat their own feaces and were considered dirty... probably linked to the tape worm! I'm technically Muslim and my family are muslim, but we still eat pork... although I'm just as happy with beef bacon!

Now, now PBH your are or your not, what is this technically?

Also what about Shrimps for instance, they are the Vacumn cleaners of the sea, they eat everyones waste.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat