SHEIKH ZAID - United Arab Emirates

Topic locked
Aug 02, 2006
i suggest you learn to write english first and also to speak it as everyone younger than 50 speaks english fluently. being muslim and arab is not a big deal.

I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2006
Tayrlil,
Being muslim arab is not any value here. You are just as person as anyone else.

May be being european give you some advantages in some cases. or Being from Asia subcontinent will give you some advantages, but bein arab.... hehehe unfrotunatly not.

Anyway, i think you better move your post to some place relevent so you can get the right audiance.

cheers and good luck
yshimy

Aug 03, 2006
Back to Sheikh Zayed,

I belive what is unique about Sheikh Zayed, and his family of course is who are following his steps, is that they have a vision and worked for the best of their nation.

Dubai was a desert long ago and see how much it developed.

I can surely state that their greatest achivment is that UAE is the only country in the whole world where the citizens and the forigner love and i mean really LOVE the rulers and have respect and support them.

Yes it is a monarcy, and i believe it is more effective than any democracy.

Cheers
yshimy

Aug 03, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:i suggest you learn to write english first and also to speak it as everyone younger than 50 speaks english fluently. being muslim and arab is not a big deal.

I'm sorry i do my best buht i dident know that i'm toalking to racists.
I want just tot exchange may be i'm going to learn something from you... But anyway i thank you voor the given suggestions... :oops:
Tayrlil
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 14, 2006
when i was aboard during my study in US i used to become so homesick for not being to see sheikh zayed from year to year, as on eid days or other national occassion, after sheikh zayed passed away, i feel i can bare stay abroad as long as two years without much of homesickness!

its not easy to explain in words how this man has touched our life in UAE symbolising both hope and righeousness.

long live zayed in heaven, amen

Faris
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2006
shahad thanks for ur artikle, it is very usefull. I really like your idee, also you looks pretty in this picutre. hijab. amin
3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2006
allah yir7ama. i have much love and respect for baba zayed. what he did for his country, his people -- its something i cannot explain. his wisdom and love spread to more than his own people as well. he took care of everyone. he loved everyone. he heard everyone. he was truly a great leader as well as an amazing individual. he is one of the few arab leaders that i can honestly say i would die supporting, loving, respecting, and protecting (if there ever was a time that i would have to).

i am so grateful to know this family. they are not like the rest. they have respect (for themselves as well as others). they only do what they see best for the majority, not for themselves. they do their best to take care of their people, to keep their people happy and successful.

since baba zayeds passing, i havent been able to fully enjoy the holidays as much as i once used to. like fares said, whenever i leave the emirates i feel so much sadder know than i once used to. allah yir7ama, walla he was an amazing man.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat