3D Digital Animation Looking For 10 ARTIST Good Pay

Topic locked
3D Digital Animation looking for 10 ARTIST good pay Sep 08, 2006
3d Digitla animation is new studio for animation and film VFX looking for 10 people for next year in dubai to finishing the project for tv AD. the following person's we need

1-2XDigital voice recorder.
2-3x film music ARTIST (Arabic music tamboca)
3-belly dancer female. with experience and no criminal or cabarat record
and no involve with any kind of dancing in public or bar or nightclubs,
we need the person for 10 second in AD, also permission from family or
parent , salary=$2000 us
4-cameraman experience with CA XL2
5-male age between 60-70 with Arabic language 10 sec with humor face
and smile(no expierence rquired)
6-Animator knowledge of mel script.

3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
That's 9, what's the 10th?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
Let me get this stright, you're looking for a belly dancer who has no experience dancing in public? Clubs? Venues? etc etc?

I would have thought it would be essential for any 'professional' to have done that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 11, 2006
THANKS FOR REPLAY.

let's everyone know, we are a big company we work for tv and Film VFX so we need people with talent. we looking for good people, there is some girls does belly dancing for hobby not for money. the girls that they do on public or club they do for money no as a hobbey or career or talent. so we are not looking for this kind of people. the people that they act on tv or film should not have any criminal record. otherwise we don,t have respect in public ,

anyway we got some e-mails from different people. we waiting for that. the next tv commercial ad will shock everyone, so we need put good pople on it to everyone remmeber it. the acter also get famouse. so that is good for people that act there,later they can get good job.

still intrested people with talent welkom.
3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2006
3DAnimationmaya wrote:let's everyone know, we are a big company we work for tv and Film VFX so we need people with talent. we looking for good people, there is some girls does belly dancing for hobby not for money. the girls that they do on public or club they do for money no as a hobbey or career or talent. so we are not looking for this kind of people. the people that they act on tv or film should not have any criminal record. otherwise we don,t have respect in public

Let me get this straight, you think people who perform (performers) in public are not serious about their profession yet someone doing belly dancing as a hobby (personal enjoyment) is career oriented?

Rightio, I race cars as a hobby, do you know any F1 teams willing to scout me for my 'talents'?

Well considering the amount of respect you have at present (0) you can only go up from here :D
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai