Does Age Really Matter In Love ?

Topic locked
Sep 03, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:These days it seems to take men years and years and years and oh more years to mature.

let's put it this way men especially younger generation are evolving much more faster than women...so they go for their old fashioned farts...... :lol:

haha
haha
haha

emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 05, 2006
you know anger is only generated when the world doesn't behave as you want it to.

Better to live and let live...then you won't get so angry all the time.

Sorry if I don't subscribe to your Utopian views.
xlchick
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 05, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:No comment on the married men thing, just goes to prove they can't keep it in their pants!

well, men in nature are polygamous.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 05, 2006
i love older women, not too old though
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 05, 2006
This is still a world where girls with w h o r e attitude are not accepted. But I do respect those who have that as a proffession, they might be doing it to put food on the table. :roll:

As for the family destroyer kind of peeps, they should be the raped women in Iraq,etc., but heck wouldnt the b ! t c h enjoy that? :lol: :lol: :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 10, 2006
Well it takes two to Tango....I think it's in mens jeans...some say they should keep it in their jeans....

People only travel when they're not happy at home.
xlchick
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 10, 2006
It doesnt mean you should "do" them. If they are unhappy or facing problems at home, the family should find a way to fix it. If it is no longer possible to fix it, then they maybe should divorce/separate.

If a girl like you comes in a scenario such as this, the percentage to fix the problem of the family will be very small.

If all girls would think like you, what kind of world would this be? I wonder if your from a broken family? Or perhaps your Mom is just like you? :idea:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 10, 2006
OUch Zam that hurt!!!
there is not perfect age to ascertain the perfect age ratio b.w a male and a female to get married. its a matter of understanding b.w the two. But the rule is that usually a few years younger females work out better to hubby who is a few years older then them. Exceptions are there but then they cant be the rule.
As for me i follow the formula of being compatible to the mental abilities of the partner.
If both click then you are a good match.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance