Topic locked
Call Center Agents May 11, 2006
If anyone needs to apply for a Call Center Agent job email his/her CV to:

diana_rafiq@yahoo.com

I have a pretty wide connections.

Mel Marie
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Call Center Agents May 17, 2006
Mel Marie wrote:If anyone needs to apply for a Call Center Agent job email his/her CV to:

diana_rafiq@yahoo.com

Lady Diana ,

Can i sleep during the job between 12-13 :roll: Otherwise i ll be dozing all the day at work........ :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Call Center Agents May 17, 2006
HP wrote:Lady Diana ,

Can i sleep during the job between 12-13 :roll: Otherwise i ll be dozing all the day at work........ :wink:

lmao :lol:

Anyways you will be dozing all the day with or without sleeping/coffee :lol:
Mel Marie
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 25, 2006
what are we talking here...serious business or some kind of joke....if you still have the conections me want to sent the mail thanks mel :D
Carol_eyez
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 03, 2006
i need dis job
saim
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 03, 2006
Thanks to all who have send me their CV's.

I have already forwarded your CV's to the concerned people & hopefully you will be hearing from them soon :)

Regards,
Diana
Mel Marie
Dubai Forums Member

thanks for the heads up Jul 05, 2006
thanks for your help with this

JoJo
roop77
Dubai Forum Visitor

dear lady diana Jul 05, 2006
hi lady diana.I am new in this from and I am living in turkey and want to work in dubai .I send my resume to your mail.
levenrdervisoglu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Call Center Agents Jul 19, 2006
Mel Marie wrote:If anyone needs to apply for a Call Center Agent job email his/her CV to:

diana_rafiq@yahoo.com

hi lady diana,

I'm from Philippines and a newbie in this forum. I would really appreciate if you can help me find a job there in Dubai. Actually I'm also thinking of going to dubai on visit visa. Is it true that it's now hard to find a job in Dubai specially when you're on visit visa? By the way, I have already e-mailed you my resume. Thanks in advance! :D
mitsyph
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 20, 2006
mitsyph, just want to say for the record "not true"

If a person is determined to find a job and he actually tries to find it, it wont be a problem.

Some i@*!iots they come to Dubai with no idea at all how life revolves in this region, like how hot it is and what is the effective way to find a job, and they start retaliating that its so hard in here....blah blah blah....

:roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 24, 2006
zam wrote:mitsyph, just want to say for the record "not true"

If a person is determined to find a job and he actually tries to find it, it wont be a problem.

Some i@*!iots they come to Dubai with no idea at all how life revolves in this region, like how hot it is and what is the effective way to find a job, and they start retaliating that its so hard in here....blah blah blah....

:roll:

hi zam,
thanks for the info! i'm actually determined to go there and find a job. but the problem is, i don't have enough money yet to come in visit visa :( . that's why if possible i wanna go there on working visa already. maybe you can sponsor me? :D (just kidding). i'm actually starting now to apply online but i'm not sure if it's possible for employers to hire someone who's not currently in dubai.
mitsyph
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 24, 2006
mitsyph wrote: i'm actually starting now to apply online but i'm not sure if it's possible for employers to hire someone who's not currently in dubai.

It's possible.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 24, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
mitsyph wrote: i'm actually starting now to apply online but i'm not sure if it's possible for employers to hire someone who's not currently in dubai.

It's possible.

Very true. How else are you going to be an expat?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 24, 2006
Very much possible. I had posted my CV on the net. I was called for an interview and later got the job. Of course if u have very good experience it helps.
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Hi!! Sep 04, 2006
I´m from Argentina, my wife lived there for 7 years and we're planning to go back with our child, so i need a sponsor.
If you beed a Call Center Supervisor / Manager please let me know.
Thank you very much!
neekdoo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

HI DIANA Sep 05, 2006
are you looking for some employee or some dating mate. you discutios looks like someone looks for casual boy party through the work. i think u looks like the lady's of 40-50 they looking for boy's. good luck
3DAnimationmaya
Dubai Forums Member

call center? Sep 15, 2006
hi, I wanna know if anyone can help me find a call center job in Dubai?
thank you. :D
airborne_999
Dubai Forum Guest

I can suggest some one with call center experience Sep 22, 2006
visit this site http://www.resumedump.com/search_results.php?q=call+center to view people with all center experience.
siliconways
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai