Who Is Your Next Romane??

Topic locked
who is your next romane?? Aug 29, 2006
Do all ladies really looking for a permanent relationship?

Or some of them want to try and experience many guys but they hate saying it?

69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
I asked the bloody question and answered it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
ya its a psychological disorder.... i suggest you seek some professional help 8)
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Re: who is your next romane?? Aug 29, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:Do all ladies really looking for a permanent relationship?

why the question is directed at ladies only?? is that how you look at women??
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: who is your next romane?? Aug 29, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

why the question is directed at ladies only?? is that how you look at women??

Sara I am sorry, :oops:
That’s not how I think of women at all,
I am just asking
And I didn’t ask guys because I think I know the answer, most guys look for a short relation until they get to a point where they feel that they need to settle down,

I was just asking, is that the case with women?
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
dale wrote:ya its a psychological disorder.... i suggest you seek some professional help 8)

Thanks for the advice dale,
Any clinic you recommend?
Are you one of those who have a problems also?
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
Well there is this type who believes they have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince. Girls generally look for long term relationship; they do not say that at first because guys get freaked out from commitment. Relationships are complicated; if you put the pressure of making the relationship permanent then a lot of problems will surface. I try to enjoy life and just get to know people and one day mr right might pop up somewhere but iam not looking for him. In fact been single is so much better, no fighting, arguing, try to explain this and the other ohhh do not start me!!! Men are too much work.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
now which person is asking me this question from the dual personality
the one posts a question or the one who answers? :lol:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 29, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Well there is this type who believes they have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince. Girls generally look for long term relationship; they do not say that at first because guys get freaked out from commitment. Relationships are complicated; if you put the pressure of making the relationship permanent then a lot of problems will surface. I try to enjoy life and just get to know people and one day mr right might pop up somewhere but iam not looking for him. In fact been single is so much better, no fighting, arguing, try to explain this and the other ohhh do not start me!!! Men are too much work.

Well said Sara,

But this brings me to ask something, how many should we try until we find your Mr. or Mrs. right?

My 1st G/f was a very nice Irish lady, one thing made me always feel awkward the fact that I was her 14th, :shock: may be it would have been easier if she was my 10th or something. :lol:

I know it is hard to push for a permanent relation, but I think it is also hard not to, and just keep trying
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
dale wrote:now which person is asking me this question from the dual personality
the one posts a question or the one who answers? :lol:

dale I hate you :lol:
I didnt think of that one

lets say both :lol:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:
sara_uk wrote:Well there is this type who believes they have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince. Girls generally look for long term relationship; they do not say that at first because guys get freaked out from commitment. Relationships are complicated; if you put the pressure of making the relationship permanent then a lot of problems will surface. I try to enjoy life and just get to know people and one day mr right might pop up somewhere but iam not looking for him. In fact been single is so much better, no fighting, arguing, try to explain this and the other ohhh do not start me!!! Men are too much work.

Well said Sara,

But this brings me to ask something, how many should we try until we find your Mr. or Mrs. right?

My 1st G/f was a very nice Irish lady, one thing made me always feel awkward the fact that I was her 14th, :shock: may be it would have been easier if she was my 10th or something. :lol:

I know it is hard to push for a permanent relation, but I think it is also hard not to, and just keep trying

Well, who care about the past, if you really do not like to know how many guys she is been with, why ask?? As I said you can’t assume by kissing many frogs you will find your soul mate. I believe that there is a right person for every one but the big question do you get to meet them in this life?. If you look for romance you will not find it, let it find you.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
yep agreed...it has always been the case with me. the ones i loved and cared for never came to my rescue. the ones i ignored were the ones who stood by me.
how ironical :cry:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 29, 2006
Sorry, not a fan of 'Romans'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 29, 2006
is that coz of the avatar....
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Re: who is your next romane?? Aug 30, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:Do all ladies really looking for a permanent relationship? Perhaps not all...I believe a lot of women doesnt even want commitment also as there are a lot of things going on in their life. Thats why MU is common.

Or some of them want to try and experience many guys but they hate saying it? Whew....that "some of them" would be sick and should be called Nympho. :evil:

On the other hand, it is sad also that ladies will have to commit to a number of relationship before settling down , "people dont usually meet their soulmate when they are 14" .
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 30, 2006
dale wrote:yep agreed...it has always been the case with me. the ones i loved and cared for never came to my rescue. the ones i ignored were the ones who stood by me.
how ironical :cry:

I totally agree with this one :(
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Ehm Aug 30, 2006
I always thought men are more committed to a relationship than women but realized later that atleast a large number of women tend to be much more delicate and sensitive within themselves than men..a but fail to express it for a man to understand.
I think the point here is. Please dont generalize things.. anything for that matter if it involves intimate emotions of human beings...coz we are all made different. so if u look at the macro level statistics u may fail to get the actual picture.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 30, 2006
What I'm wondering is......what the hell is a "romane"?
yaz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 01, 2006
It's a lovely kind of lettuce yaz 8)
sgt_noodles
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 01, 2006
"Do women want short term or long term relationships?" What a silly question. It is much like asking, "Does everyone take an aspirin when they get a headache? "Perhaps you are looking for a woman to give you the answer you want to hear so you can PM her and ask her for a date. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 01, 2006
sgt_noodles wrote:It's a lovely kind of lettuce yaz 8)

Haha, nice one.
yaz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: who is your next romane?? Sep 01, 2006

Nope some ladies don't but as they get older, they realise there not getting younger no more, so then they look for more permanent guys and same ofr guys..
DXB69LONDON
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: who is your next romane?? Sep 04, 2006

about 95% girls are trying diff diff taste. rest 5% are serious for long term relationship.
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

DXB69LONDON wrote:

Nope some ladies don't but as they get older, they realise there not getting younger no more, so then they look for more permanent guys and same ofr guys..

u too good man, have much experience of women. :P
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

gLoBalTeCh wrote:

about 95% girls are trying diff diff taste. rest 5% are serious for long term relationship.

Is that what they've been telling you? LOL!
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2006
Doh! And I thought I knew a lot about women. Guess I should consult some of the "gurus" here for more info about the opposite sex!

:lol: :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 05, 2006
Bring on the Guys I say! Girls just wanna have fun!
xlchick
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 05, 2006
i dont know about you guys but im wanna eventually settle down with that special lady and getting married, thats in the next 4-5 years when i save enough money.....damn it lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 05, 2006
yaz wrote:What I'm wondering is......what the hell is a "romane"?

i was just thinking the same thing, well its too late now, everybody is talking about romance right now
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance