Bridging The Gap-US Vs The World

Topic locked
Bridging the gap-US vs the World May 11, 2005
I notice alot of negative comments about the USA. I am an American who works in Abu Dhabi. I got love for everybody and cant hate on anybody cause I get hated on all the time, the US and evrywhere else. I dont want to sound like a typical American, but......we are the best...sorry. I know people out there wont like it but it's true. We got our faults like evryone else but.......we're the best! Thoughts? Comments? Losers?

note-This post is a rant from a highly problematic individual who likes to stir up conflict...you fuckers!!!! :D

Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

May 24, 2005
well u r the best in harassing other nations and getting away with it. Well talking abt losers hear the opinions of Liban and Glory. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 02, 2005
We're pretty tolerant. I mean, gay people are getting married folks! NASTY! Women, all hugging and touching on each other titty-balls, blowing on there nipples til they just get so stiff....and erect.......uggghhh :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 14, 2005
Then I see no difference between animals and US people as u urself said US is pretty tolerant. Even animals do tht.

Y did the creator create opposite s*x for?

I also think tht if u people are tolerant then in the near future US people will start getting married to animals as well as they are pretty tolerant and love animals.
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 14, 2005
They already do that.... Go to the midwest....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2005
Are you both like 12 years old? Open your eyes, you hate is sooo misplaced.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Dude, you may be a nice guy and open to the world and other cultures. Hence you live in Abu Dhabi.

Most of your fellow Americans hate arabs and muslims and jst want to subjugate us and the rest of the civilised world.... Admit it!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Nope, most of that stems from rich, white, Republicans who have been in positions of power since 1776. Trust me, the average American doesnt really care, they have their own problems.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Does the average American like arabs and muslims?

Does the average american support Palestine and condemn Israel?

You, my friend, strike me as being more than the average American, but more like one of the minority civilized and cultured Americans that I hope will one day get into power in the States.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Majority of the americans support the policies of their government and hence they voted in favor once again and its in power.

and 1 area of concern. with the rise in the ppopulation of homosexuals in US. soon we will hear news tht man raped man. woman raped woman. i mean a gay raped guy. n lesbo raped a gal. Wierd. Yuk. U people shud stop such things immediately. Homocountry US shud b wiped of this earth. the whole world shud attack the roots immediately. otherwise we know it will spoil and contaminate the whole world with its dirt.
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 15, 2005
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Liban wrote:Does the average American like arabs and muslims?

Does the average american support Palestine and condemn Israel?

You, my friend, strike me as being more than the average American, but more like one of the minority civilized and cultured Americans that I hope will one day get into power in the States.

Thank you kind sir!!!! This should be what it's all about. Coming together and talking about $hit. I dont care if you hate my guts, I'll still listen to you if you show the same respect towards me :) My theory is that people, en masse, are stupid in general(any people) If you tell a crowd, calmly, that the building is on fire, they scatter and run and panic. You tell one person, calmly, that the building is on fire, they function with some sense.

To anwser your questions,

Before 9/11, the average american had no real prob with arabs or muslims. We had a lopsided view of them because of the media though, but in general, they were in the same boat as us blacks, hispanics, asians, etc. Just in the mix with the rest of us. But after 9/11 the view changed considerably. I am even guilty of looking at an arab person and getting suspicious, it's a natural reaction in face of the tragedy that happened in New York. Unfortunatly, there are alot of people that believe everything they hear instead of finding out the truth. I personally blame the images they always show on CNN of arabs chanting and burning flags, holding AK's, etc. They never show the artist or the teacher, or the average guy just living his life.

ABout Israel and Palestine, well, that has been going on for sooo long, no one here really knows why they are fighting. It just seems like that is what they have always done. It is so far and removed from the average americans life, all they see are the images on tv of a bus blowing up or bombs dropping and that's it.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
Thanks for your insight dude, I was curious.

I never did say that I hate you though 8) I only hate your government because of its foreign policies in my area...

I have a question, why do Americans support Bush (they voted for him) even after his stupidity, ZERO domestic policy (other than social security), Iraq fiasco, and general war mongering and alienating other allies even from Americans...

Also how do Americans feel about the evil things done to the Quran and fellow Muslims in Abu Ghraib etc...

Thanks bro! I really want to know about you guys and if you are the eveil people that I see in the news (I doubt you are).
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
Well Bush showed he would ease the fears of the US after 9/11 by holding someone responsible, and who better than our good friend Saddam Hussien!!! He gave the public a sense that we would be holding someone responsible for what happened and that the US would be safe again. That fear blinded alot of people from the real issues and problems. Everyone knew he was an idiot, but they also knew he would go for the gusto when it came to getting the "bad guys" even though we haven't caught Bin Laden.

That incident at Abu Gharib was fucked up, but it is getting blown way out of proportion. They live better there than they would if they were in, say Syria, Israel, Jordan, Egypt. It was just a few dumb individuals that cause all these problems and they shouldn't represent any sentiment that all Americans have. I don't think the US would have intentionally authorized those actions knowing what the feelings would be if it ever got out. Why make matters worse?

I dont agree with alot of the policies, but I have the right to not agree and not be persecuted for it. If you are a citizen you can go to Washington and burn the flag, it doesnt matter if I like it or not, you have the right. The US is a huge jumble of all types of people, and it would tear itself inside out if it was really as bad as it looked.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 15, 2005
I thought flag burning was illegal in the US?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2005
americans support stupid Bush coz they all are also stupids. Simple as tht.
ady
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 16, 2005
ady wrote:americans support stupid Bush coz they all are also stupids. Simple as tht.

Yea, thoz stupidz poo poo headz :?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 16, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums