DEWA - Boooooo

Topic locked
DEWA - Boooooo Aug 27, 2006
Boo Boo Boooooooo :?

whew...now I feel a bit Ok....hehe

Last night I was in Dewa by 730 pm to pay for my monthly bill, since I have some clarifications with it,I went to customer service first.

Bec of so many people just popping from everywhere. it took my 5 min question 25 min before I had my answers, and when I finally approached the cashier....ooops sorry were closing...wtf :shock:

I told them I just came from customer service and still they say no more,kalas... :(

zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: DEWA - Boooooo Aug 27, 2006
zam wrote:Boo Boo Boooooooo :?

whew...now I feel a bit Ok....hehe

Last night I was in Dewa by 730 pm to pay for my monthly bill, since I have some clarifications with it,I went to customer service first.

Bec of so many people just popping from everywhere. it took my 5 min question 25 min before I had my answers, and when I finally approached the cashier....ooops sorry were closing...wtf :shock:

I told them I just came from customer service and still they say no more,kalas... :(

Awesome. But I think either Eppco or Emarat branches take bills now, as do banks (though morning only). Or there is Banknet if you have an Emirates Bank / MeBank account. It is possible to entirely avoid the morons at DEWA's front office if you try hard enough and don't have any questions (which I think you did). :lol:

P.S. I have direct relatives who work at the power station, and they have no connection to what the commercial head office side does.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 28, 2006
The one at Mazaya Center is open 24 hours i believe. Also i pay my bill online it was easy to set it up.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 30, 2006
hey sammy... I even had a bad experience with DEWA.

It happened few months ago. I requested for my final bill because I wished to leave my flat,. But eventually, I changed my mind, so I did cancel my final bill request (three days before the mentioned date that they will cut the supply of electricity). I sent them tons of fax cancelling my request... and even went back to DEWA office and they confirmed that the request of final bill was cancelled.

To my surprise, on the date mentioned in the final bill request, my electricity was cut. What I did... I went to DEWA office again and threatened them (ha ha ha) I wouldnt leave their office until they restore my electricity. They were apologetic, though. It was not my fault.

IMHO, the staff are not well-coordinated.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 02, 2006
like Maaad says, just pay it online easy as 123
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

DEWA Sep 04, 2006
While I feel pity for your experience in DEWA, you should always bear in mind that if you have any queries to ask, you should have gone there a little early. You should understand that Dubai is growing and the no. of customers also increased subsequently.
illu007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 04, 2006
Online payments or using your credit card are the easiest ways to pay. Good luck next month.
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 07, 2009
pay online - the best way... ur bank will have that facility.. Enjoy :)
sunny123
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list