MESSAGE FOR IAN

Topic locked
Aug 30, 2006
ian and alina u both should settle ur personal problems in privacy

xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
Why people are bullying alina?? Iam really shocked at people here, that i have respect for??. Iam new here, but i read Ian and sage posts and you seem very nice people. iam just shocked why you trying to get rid of alina?? Iam not in Dubai, does that mean i have no right to be here?? i have checked the forum rules and it is not there. People go to forums for different reasons, ok it is Dubai forum but people maybe get connected to Dubai somehow. i have been visiting so many forums for different topics that interest me, no one will ask anyone to leave. Sometimes you find people annoying or make no sense (i do not imply that alina is one) but you learn to ignore them. if the insult came personal, then you ask the mod to delete their post but at the end of the day, we have to learn to accept differences. We can not all agree in everything, that what makes human!!
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
Sara - they are not bullying Alina. When she first got on this board she starting ptting Dubai down, making highly inflammory remarks, and then at the same time posting stupid info on how mean she is to boys - cos they all like her and send her love letters and she tells them to f@ck off.

it is a public forum and yes any one can be here, but her juvenile messages are really intended for a teen site not an adult site.

She is most welcome herer as long as she particpates as an adult.

Have a look at some of her history (now mostly in Fight club)
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
xibit wrote:ian and alina u both should settle ur personal problems in privacy

I have no personal problems with Alina. I don't even know why she started this topic, I can only assume because she wanted to attract a response from me.

I do have an issue with the teen-rot that she posts, but I have no control over what people choose to post.

What does make me wonder is why she is so obsessed with 'winning' as it has come up in a few of her posts. Winning what? I still don't understand, and it is very childish.

All I see is a little girl crying out for attention.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 30, 2006
I don't always agree with Ian's comments and he doesn't think much of mine; but one has to admit that he's one of those rare individuals who is not only intelligent but logical without being too much of a snoot.

Alina, I think Ian just got annoyed that your posts all seem to lack anything intellectually stimulating and substantial. He's not picking on you, so just let it go, it's not a big deal. Try to find someone here who shares your interests and who talks about petty problems and boys and that stuff that you enjoy talking about.
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2006
scarlet wrote:Sara - they are not bullying Alina. When she first got on this board she starting ptting Dubai down, making highly inflammory remarks, and then at the same time posting stupid info on how mean she is to boys - cos they all like her and send her love letters and she tells them to f@ck off.

it is a public forum and yes any one can be here, but her juvenile messages are really intended for a teen site not an adult site.

She is most welcome herer as long as she particpates as an adult.

Have a look at some of her history (now mostly in Fight club)

Thanks for the explanation; I still think people are entitled to their opinion unless it does insult anyone. If people think some people want attention then ignore them or if someone thinks their views are stupid do not participate in the discussion. I do not think it is right to call this silly or nonsense just because it does not agree with you.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
freza wrote:I don't always agree with Ian's comments and he doesn't think much of mine; but one has to admit that he's one of those rare individuals who is not only intelligent but logical without being too much of a snoot.

Alina, I think Ian just got annoyed that your posts all seem to lack anything intellectually stimulating and substantial. He's not picking on you, so just let it go, it's not a big deal. Try to find someone here who shares your interests and who talks about petty problems and boys and that stuff that you enjoy talking about.

Inelegant discussion is not about just sharing your views with people who have similar opinion, it is about to be able to participate in any topic and find angles that might interest you, and have respect for others no matter how much you disagree with.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
sara_uk wrote:do not participate in the discussion.

See my thread "Message to sara_uk"

Just kidding :D
^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

OH MY GOD :shock: you see that how the media can miss quote someone and accuse them of stuff . one have to be careful what they write nowadays :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
freza wrote:I don't always agree with Ian's comments and he doesn't think much of mine; but one has to admit that he's one of those rare individuals who is not only intelligent but logical without being too much of a snoot.

Inelegant discussion is not about just sharing your views with people who have similar opinion, it is about to be able to participate in any topic and find angles that might interest you, and have respect for others no matter how much you disagree with.

Absolutely right...*if* it were only so, in an ideal and utopian situation which really does not exist here or anywhere for that matter. Conflict is normal, this cyber-issue is not a big deal; I think Alina should just let it go without any hard feelings ... :wink:
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 30, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

well, we know you ian.... this kind of let's say 'intrigues' :lol: won't lessen our respect for you...
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
GET A ROOM ALL OF YOU !

*goes off to get some popcor*

:wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
i think enough has been said now

arniegang