Aug 29, 2006
sara_uk wrote:can i join you guys?? i will wear red :lol:

Oh wellllllllllllllll :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
You know I was in this forum month back

There were less tossers then :lol:

At lease there is one who understand (lloydy)

Lloydy those tossers have a problem and they feel threatened,

It's like I have nothing better on a Thursday night but to meet fragile guys who got so upset with me getting into the forum.

When I asked to come, I was just testing to see if those guys really have a problem or they just got upset with something's I said.
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:You know I was in this forum month back

It's like I have nothing better on a Thursday night but to meet fragile guys who got so upset with me getting into the forum.

When I asked to come, I was just testing to see if those guys really have a problem or they just got upset with something's I said.

MR BJ
you really like digging holes for yourself to fall thru dont you?...and paradox is your middle name...if you have something better to do...DO IT...if you have plans on thursday...WHY ASK US?...lloydy (mucho respect to her)...won't have to bear your wonderful elocution in regards to the female populus in dubai...WE HAVE TO...frankly i dont see any need for me personally to bear the brunt of your esteemed company...a lil peice of information (i wouldnt call it advice...as you wouldnt comprehend it)...how you write /attitude/behave towards the first instances tells me a whole lot about how you might if you do join us...and frankly i am going out there to have a good time...not to baby sit someones drooling fantasies about how many imaginary dolls he's blown up...but having said all that...i aint a vindictive sort of person...settle yourself in...perhaps prove us wrong...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 30, 2006
constantine wrote:
69 B 11 J wrote:You know I was in this forum month back

MR BJ
you really like digging holes for yourself to fall thru dont you?...and paradox is your middle name...if you have something better to do...DO IT...if you have plans on thursday...WHY ASK US?...lloydy (mucho respect to her)...won't have to bear your wonderful elocution in regards to the female populus in dubai...WE HAVE TO...frankly i dont see any need for me personally to bear the brunt of your esteemed company...a lil peice of information (i wouldnt call it advice...as you wouldnt comprehend it)...how you write /attitude/behave towards the first instances tells me a whole lot about how you might if you do join us...and frankly i am going out there to have a good time...not to baby sit someones drooling fantasies about how many imaginary dolls he's blown up...but having said all that...i aint a vindictive sort of person...settle yourself in...perhaps prove us wrong...

Why ask us?
I did say why I asked,
And I did prove many wrong, none of the females got upset, it was just a couple of guys who got mad, and we all know the reason
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
Are you sure you know what your talking about?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Are you sure you know what your talking about?

Yes, I have always,
You are one of the guys, who hated my presence and couldn’t take it,
Anyway, I am not in the mode to argue,

Have a great night out all,

And chill
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
:withstupid:

nice way of making friends...tossers...fragile...conpiracy theory about the "real reasons"....dude why dont you create a thread and ask the ladies what they think of you...also i could go all out and tell you to your face...i dont like you or the vibe you give off...even from this virtual forum...so change my opinion and view point...tell the forum a little it more about yourself...and a decent introduction at the new members section...i am "suggesting" perhaps a way out...and a new start...but if you want to continue this verbal banter...i find it extremely tedious and difficult to talk to someone called 69BJ ...makes me wonder if you've seen prison break... :lol:
constantine

Aug 30, 2006
You see this is the point it is your complete misunderstanding as to how this place operates, we try as much as possible to keep it decent, and as I have said before, it starts with you suggestive name and goes downhill from there.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 30, 2006
constantine wrote::withstupid:

i dont like you or the vibe you give off... :

You don’t like me? :cry:
Ohh noo, I am not going to be able to sleep tonight, :shock:

Please man; give it a second thought, :roll:

If you please check the history, I only used those words when those guys attacked me with them.
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
it wasnt an attack...it was an opinion...a point of view...so is mine...you don't have to agree with me here...you have an opinion too...and if you join a "public" forum with a name such as yours and makes some statements and allegations such as you do...the response you incited is politely proportionate so far...we are keeping it civilised...the reason it ended up in fight club has been highlighted before...don't make this a us against you and add allegations on it as toppings...mate it aint working...and what ever you have to say...please dont throw idle threats and walk away...i aint shying away from what you might have to say here...and i have so far suggested that perhaps you try and make an effort into doing a new introduction at the new members forum...tell everyone a bit more about yourself...a bit of background...its not that hard...there are a lot of friendly people here...example...if you look at the earlier threads i have posted about our kareoke gatherings...we have always made newbies welcome...why do you think you are any different...ASK YOURSELF...
constantine

Aug 30, 2006
constantine wrote:it wasnt an attack...it was an opinion...a point of view...so is mine...you don't have to agree with me here...you have an opinion too...and if you join a "public" forum with a name such as yours and makes some statements and allegations such as you do...the response you incited is politely proportionate so far...we are keeping it civilised...the reason it ended up in fight club has been highlighted before...don't make this a us against you and add allegations on it as toppings...mate it aint working...and what ever you have to say...please dont throw idle threats and walk away...i aint shying away from what you might have to say here...and i have so far suggested that perhaps you try and make an effort into doing a new introduction at the new members forum...tell everyone a bit more about yourself...a bit of background...its not that hard...there are a lot of friendly people here...example...if you look at the earlier threads i have posted about our kareoke gatherings...we have always made newbies welcome...why do you think you are any different...ASK YOURSELF...

whats wrong with my name??
It means something for me, why my name is a problem?
I don’t see it offensive in anyway.
I will ask myself and I hope the people who considered me as an enemy from 1st minute.
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
Reminds me of ASSMAN from Seinfeld.

We will be sending a PM this afternoon with the final arrangements.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 30, 2006
constantine...you have a picture of your car by your name...that offends me cos i dont like cars?!?!!!?!?!? huh?!?!?!!?!

oh my gosh....give the dude a break.....

you guys must have some kind of feeling for him - maybe this is pity, but even if it is...to give that much of a toss about what someone says means deep down you do care and want to meet him...or...you would ignore him.....

Meet him and maybe you will be suprised....don't judge a book by its cover and all that.....
lloydy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
Ian, whats with 24hours?

still waiting
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
lloydy wrote:constantine...you have a picture of your car by your name...that offends me cos i dont like cars?!?!!!?!?!? huh?!?!?!!?!

you guys must have some kind of feeling for him - maybe this is pity, but even if it is...to give that much of a toss about what someone says means deep down you do care and want to meet him...or...you would ignore him.....

Meet him and maybe you will be suprised....don't judge a book by its cover and all that.....

oh you love my car :P ...a break from prison perhaps...pity...i dont think the dude needs out pity...and thats not the way i want to meet a person...its not about ignoring him...its about perhaps suggesting to him how to make a better impression...and i dont give a toss about meeting up... :P ...
constantine

Aug 30, 2006
Constantine....
I know you arent really a heartless bastard.....

Maybe he made a mistake in something he wrote...maybe he didnt....who knows.....who's going to admit they were wrong where as everyone will preach what they think is right......

Give a man a chance.....he might be fab...if hes not...then tell him hes not....easy....
lloydy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
ok ok ok :P :P ...my gawd...all the reasons why i ran away from home....mum!!....alright since lloydy is one of the coolest chics i've met...69 i aint got no beef with you no more...now its in IAN's hands...since he is the pimp who organised this show!!....lloydy can i have my ice cream now please :P
constantine

Aug 30, 2006
And They Lived Happily Ever After ..........
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:Ian, whats with 24hours?

still waiting

Weirdo.
^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
lloydy wrote:constantine...you have a picture of your car by your name...that offends me cos i dont like cars?!?!!!?!?!? huh?!?!?!!?!

Thanks lloydy,
Don’t feel pity for me bro, I am capable of much more, :lol:

Yes you said it with the car example; it's just that we have to stick to their rules, not the forum general rules,

And yehh that’s what I said all the way since the start, why do you care so much? Why don’t you mind your own business, but they have a problem
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
You can have any flavour ice cream you want!!!

Make sure you tell him the plan by PM - the real plan please!!!!
lloydy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
Mr. Blow Job 69

They no longer have a problem....be cool......have a fun night out!!!

PS - I wouldnt be your bro....more your sis???
lloydy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:

Thanks lloydy,
Don’t feel pity for me bro, I am capable of much more, :lol:

Yes you said it with the car example; it's just that we have to stick to their rules, not the forum general rules,

And yehh that’s what I said all the way since the start, why do you care so much? Why don’t you mind your own business, but they have a problem

dude stop whining....i already made my peace with you...
constantine

Aug 30, 2006
I wasn’t in the best mode this morning,
:shock:
But it's really funny, you really make me laugh guy's thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lloydy you are a good guy, when there isn’t many around,

Ahhh may be now I can sleep better when those guys love me :roll:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006

lloydy = girl

if you still want to join us tonight..send a PM to IAN...
constantine

Aug 30, 2006
Honestly, I didn't have the best start to the day via long distance phonecall from the land of OZ, and it's not improving.

I want a hassle free, fun filled evening to let the stress of life wash away in a sea of alcohol.
^ian^

Aug 30, 2006
Sorry I didn’t know lloydy = girl,
:oops:
That explains it all, because usually as we can see boys are more aggressive and they just look for a fight.

Thanks again lloydy,

Thanks for the invitation guys, but I have other arrangements,
:drunken:
Do have a good night
:geek:
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 30, 2006
everything seems goody goody now :)

well to be frank enuff even i lost it when i saw his comments, he caught me on the wrong side , rather this was for the first time i have been so aggressive on the forums, but just couldnt help feeling peeved.

69 if u decide to be nice , i have said it before as well i am at peace with you .

but i am still wondering what got const going??:)

cheers

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 30, 2006
jeevan
same as you mate...needed no reason as it was unreasonable...anyways it all worked out for the best...i try and stay outta trouble most of the times...but sometimes :twisted: ...hahaha
constantine

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat