Saddam Hussain - Finally arrested! Dec 14, 2003
FYI...

Cheers,

D

smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 15, 2003
I believe its not saddy ( saddam ) ..

How come he is so quiet , while the bald guy was opening and closing his mouth ... ? How come he be so quiet .. while he said gr8 things of what he was going to show the americans ..

I think its , one of those guys with similar face cuts of saddam .....
Gosh !! He looked so innocent in the TV , as if he were tamed by the Americans ..

Poor , Ol' Chap !! I feel sad for him :( ....
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Captured saddam Dec 15, 2003
Hi!all

[/b]WARNER BROS PRESENT[/b]

"SADDAM CAPTURED WITH BARED

Director: G.W. Bush & His Team
Producer: Rumsfeld, Colon Pawel

Cast & Role: All U.S. Soldiers
Studio: Iraq (Shoot in Iraq)

Related News:Box Office Analysis, Dec 14: "Saddam" Got No. 1
Famous Seen: A man sleeping in a 6' feet whole with a gun.
loveheat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 15, 2003
I heard that they took a dna sample... and it's Saddam
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

now that's the twist to the story! Dec 15, 2003
as all new hollywood directors now are very impressed with the idea of misleading the audience then shocking them with the REAL story.... 'n sort of tickling ur mind .........
i suppose 'ol bush had this childhood dream of becoming a director with all his cool staff ....... so decided to ride the wave ....... the only twist is ....... you'll have to figure it our urself!

ok ...... it's the real sadam ...... but that's just the beauty of this entire play ....... saddam is working for the us ........!
he was back in florida or wherever enjoying his time ....untill the time was right for the bush man to bring him out of hiding right before elections so he'd sum up his catastrophic presedential years on a high note..... so they flew him there and hid him ...... YET! ......isn't it somehow awakward that after all those past months of searching and arresting and turning stones..... they come across mr saddam by coincidence ..... and where ? ....in his home town /.......... gaaaaaaaaaaad how melodramatic is this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... i wonder what the next presidential movie is gonna involve...... maybe the war on ethics!......... or the official declaration of all muslims to be labeled as terrorists....... or maybe the official declaration of the middle east's oil to be repossessed by the us, because of arabs' lack of democracy
mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 15, 2003
it'll be neighbouring countries. wait and see =)

fight on terrorism will move to neighbouring middle eastern countries.

btw ahamed you're comment on Poor, Ol' Chap!! wtf ? do you even know who this guy is. He's rubbing shoulders with Hitler. nothin at all to feel sorry for!

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 15, 2003
smartd wrote:
btw ahamed you're comment on Poor, Ol' Chap!! wtf ? do you even know who this guy is. He's rubbing shoulders with Hitler. nothin at all to feel sorry for!

Oh... i was just kiddin .. who cares about that guy ??
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Dec 16, 2003
man im tired of hearing all this fake bullshit

SADDAM was a freaking man an i respect that guy no matter what

shit only when a bunch of freaking americans die its a freaking tragedy aint other ppl humans only americans or what

what about when americans throw all them bombs an kill ppl i dont see no one slamming sanctions on them an look the damnn jews killing the palestinians everday an ariel sharon aint facing no criminal courts what about when the americans shotting down the iranian passnger jet killing 245 ppl back in `1989 then they gave the naval commander of the ship a heros welcome back home cause he killed 245 innocent ppl an they didnt even apologise

man fcuk AMERICA straight up nothing but that

they can kill ppl an do what the fcuk they want so if saddam killed ppl he was also just like BUSH trying to protect his freaking country wats the difference between him an bush hmmmmmmmm

so you know what if they wanna call us muslims terrorists let them do it aint no one give a fcuk everychance we get to bomb yall u know will do it

so what im trying to say brothers is speak ur heart dont talk all these fake political talks trying not to sound politically wrong an shit

an ohh yeah much respect to my man BIN LADEN

haha i aint seen him being caught yet thats a one man army scaring the shit out of the so called super power of the world

and dont none of you fucks come up on this forum an try to question me aight just read it an an understand it and if u aint from the middle east dnt even put a comment cause you dont know wats going on
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Big T loser Dec 16, 2003
You've got to be kidding??????????
What kind of crack are you smoking??????
Your opinion on pretty much everything I totally disagree with.
Who the hell raised you anyway??????
A pack of wolves???
You make yourself look like an ass in every post you submit.
I too disagree with many of the actions in which the americans have taken, however this is a game of tit for tat.
Don't tell me, you eat Mars bars too....go figure!!!!!
Gracious

Big Tic J Dec 16, 2003
By the way, I don't suggest you propose that people not reply to your ridiculous comments.
Especially when you yourself, american hater, types as though your from the wild wild west...aka. the bronks.
This is a world wide issue, that dosen't solely involve the Arab World.
Get a life the next time you get laid.
By the way, do you suck them very slowly or eat them very fast.
Gracious

Dec 16, 2003
hahaha my words hurt you huh mutha lover haha

sorry bout that whiteboy but u fake fcuk if u wanna test me u let me know ill woop ur ass lyricaly on this forum right here an physically too if u want it

an if u think i sound paranoid u right cause your mom aint in town an i havent been laid in a while

an well i chew on her slowly but she swallows the whole shit damnn

an the wild wild west shit that i write it aint a white thang fool an all them guys who sing that kind of shit are down with wat i say

infact ur white god eminem i jst read released a song that he would prefer to kill bush

well u know i dnt know why im wasting my time writing all this shit for your princess ass u know i aint bout all these arguments an shit an i dont like a fight of word exchanges id prefer the fists so you if u have anymore comments bout me u can lay them out punk but jst know are u tough enough to back ur comments u fake fcuk

an man if u look at dubai forums my polls might be stupid or wateva but they are wat is entertaining you damnn i put this forum on the map u know wat im saying

so let me lay it down like this to be honest with you

fcuk YOU fcuk AMERICA fcuk BUSH aightttttttttttt white boy

an now u can post wateva u want just know when u ready to get it on without words im available for that princess

later hahaha
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

JUST ANOTHER DUMD DICKS AROUND Dec 16, 2003
yall just remind me of kids yall belivin its sadam......... well its not
gracious u fuckin paki banana i know parvez musharaf was givin heads to bush hahahahahhahaha i know u dyin fo tha visa lil feather
secondly i don agree wit wat america did to iraq, yall is watchin a movie & the only thing yall can do is clap ur butt cheeks for bush u now i really do agree with jamal said & by the way gracious u can suck my banana n choke u lil bicth hahahahhahaha my words are just gonna hurt u ahahahahahhahahahahah u turnin pale hahahahah man ur mom got tha feelings for me is that true.........
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 16, 2003
refugeee hahahahahahahaha iknow it aint a thang diss me all u want to but u aint gettin tha visaaaaaaaaaa gracious hahhahahahahaha
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 16, 2003
ohhhhhh gracious is a PAKI damnn i thought he a white boy

hahaha now i get it this paki tryin to sound correct so he can apply for a refugee status shit huh hahaha mutha lover please get on your knees an suck on my nuts with ease

was he the same mutha lover who was tryin to diss mirror tellin him he is paranoid an shit man look at you u sound like u on steriods thinking u can challange me ill fcuk u in a war of words if u wanna go that rout u paki i mean ur english vocab jst aint a threat to me u feel me an physically ill let I$H handle u cause ur status too low for me refugee

im look at ur freaking nick GRACIOUS it sums it all up you just thankfull for everything ppl give you i mean thats what a refugee is anyway right you living of welfare free money free everything mutha lover well bad news son cause they just released a statment saying

FARWELL TO WELFARE hahahahaha

an after you finish choking on I$Hs banana u can come an chew on my nuts

aigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttt
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 16, 2003
Does every thread turn into this ? This is the second thread this happens to!.

Grow up people.

I am really reconsindering this whole forums idea if this is how all threads end up.

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 17, 2003
hey yo man i was just voicing my opinion aight

so if a princess like gracious gonna come an tell me shit expect me to fcuk him up cause that guy he keeps on going to posts an telling ppl shit i mean if u look in the other post you talking about that nigga Mirror was just saying something an this guy gracious had to come up an write shit down so obviously a guy like that looking for something to get pumped up his ass u feel me

an that was my opinion wat i wrote an if u go look at the news right now u will see more iraqis came to support saddam then they came out to celebrate so the americans made him all that bad but the majority of his ppl like him

and no one else can judge him better then them cause its there country there leader im not saying all what he did was good im just sayin that the steps he took were propably for the intrests of his country maybe in his eyes
are you trying to tell me no one is being tortured in america are all muslims there not being harrased hmmm i mean the americans till today have freaking racisim in there country cops beating on the minority killing let them go fix there freaking issues first before they come an try an make right other ppls problems

so bottom line thats my opinion an it should be respected as in everyone else's opinion but this kid gracious he just love puttin his comments in between an im telling u gracious if u write shit again ill fcuk u up as bad

aighttttt then laterrrrrrrrrrrra
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Big Tic banana boy Dec 17, 2003
Hello, do you even read my posts or do you just go ahead and start your rapin shit....you must be typing with the left hand as the right hand wacks off.
What makes you think you can threaten me, and even better what makes you think I'm scared??
This is a forum, perhaps you don't know the definition of a forum.
It does entitle people to post their opinions freely. You can't stop them from doing that.
And what the hell makes you think I'm interested in a Visa?
Enjoy your mars bar freak!
Gracious

thou shall not kill?!!!!!!!!!!! Dec 17, 2003
i have learned that the more you're exposed to what you would normally hate or dislike ..... you'd turn bias sometimes even a supporter at times.......... far off from all those politicians 'n conflicts.... i seriously donot understand how it has become soooooooo easy just to read about the death of soldiers, civilians and sometimes presidants, has death just become a word so lightly mentioned........ it's one of man's first disobediences..... and one of the worst of all sins ....... every newspaper now has no less than 100 people murdered or killed in various issues.......

The army all 'n all is a very destructive process...... brainwashing ppl to follow some policie's chain of command without even using one's mind...... is it the lust for power ..... what is it ..... i don't get it ! ...... i know if i was in an israeli soldier's place i'd neverrrrrrrrrr consider for one split second killing an unarmed civilian, woman, old man OR WORSE EVEN A CHILD FOR GOD'S SAKE.......... how is it possible ?!!!!!!!!!........ has reasoning lost all meanings for those soldiers and politicians......... ladies 'n gentlemen it's not about iraq or terror or bush or any of that ..............
it's about the hearts of men ......... "is it really getting darker or is it just the hearts of men? ...... are we really slippin further ,,,,, or are we closer to the end ...??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

JUST ANOTHER DUMD DICKS AROUND CALLED GRATIOUS Dec 18, 2003
HEY PEEPS got like couple of words to say, graduate gratious can u just shut the fuk up cause you are nothing but a third world narrow minded mutherfuker from the sub continent & fuk me if am wrong DAMN u dont have to tell us u got balls cause personally i think you are a princess so am not going to reply on anything you ever write cause life is too short to waste on dickheads like gratious anyways later & bye
ish :!:
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2003
haha gracious u little princess i get women by da dozen ask ur ma before u start buzzin bout me jackin off on thoughts of ur sister haha u feel me fool

anyways I$H jst laid it down for you right there so im gonna leave it at that

an i know u aint threathend by me right now thats cause you gots ur comp protecting u

but fcuk it ill jst leave it at that

cause u just a fuckistani ohh my bad a paki

later biatch
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat