Getting To Know A Gurl In Dubai

Topic locked
Getting to know a gurl in Dubai Aug 11, 2006
Hello ppl
Imagine that ... ur walking in the street and you saw this dazzling gurl passing by you .... (could be a street or you are sitting in a resturant)
you want to go say hi but you are afraid that the gurl would shut you down?!!! WHAT DO YOU DO !
Have anyone tried any lines that actually worked?
What about gurls feedback ... what is the way that you would like a guy to approach you with?

8)
Cheers

akobtan
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 11, 2006
Strike up a conversation and then compliment her on how good she looks...

I'd advise you to do that but i'm too chicken to do it myself
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 11, 2006
Btw this is your first post in the forum and you ask a question on picking up chicks ??

funny :?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Getting to know a gurl in Dubai Aug 11, 2006
akobtan wrote:Hello ppl
Imagine that ... ur walking in the street and you saw this dazzling gurl passing by you .... (could be a street or you are sitting in a resturant)
you want to go say hi but you are afraid that the gurl would shut you down?!!! WHAT DO YOU DO !
What about gurls feedback ... what is the way that you would like a guy to approach you with?

8)
Cheers

well if u want a "gurl" to notice u right away when u say hi to her on the street, here is a tip that would bring u attention 100% sure. after u say hi to her, say hi to her boobs too. she will love to touch u right away ...with her fist between ur eyes :lol:

oh and since this is ur 1st post, welcome Hiya
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

8)
Cheers

DON"T do it!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

8)
Cheers

well...things r different in dubai but supossing u r not after a local girl u can try to pretend u r new in dubai and u need desperate :roll: help to find a certain street , location etc the start is difficult but i guess u can take it from there with a nice and decent conversation.
ohhhhhhhh and something else: never try to approach to a girl by complimenting her looks as a first line in the conversation, she will think u r just after S#X or some kind of siko; but if u really can't stand it and u really have to say something than better use this kind of words: there is something special about u that just makes it impossible for me to walk away from u( even if in ur mind u see her nude :lol: ...best of luck
and WELCOME ON DF
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

raidah wrote:

8)
Cheers

well if u want a "gurl" to notice u right away when u say hi to her on the street, here is a tip that would bring u attention 100% sure. after u say hi to her, say hi to her boobs too. she will love to touch u right away ...with her fist between ur eyes :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh girl...u really r crazy. wanna have the man arrested?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:

8)
Cheers

well...things r different in dubai but supossing u r not after a local girl u can try to pretend u r new in dubai and u need desperate :roll: help to find a certain street , location etc the start is difficult but i guess u can take it from there with a nice and decent conversation.
ohhhhhhhh and something else: never try to approach to a girl by complimenting her looks as a first line in the conversation, she will think u r just after S#X or some kind of siko; but if u really can't stand it and u really have to say something than better use this kind of words: there is something special about u that just makes it impossible for me to walk away from u( even if in ur mind u see her nude :lol: ...best of luck
and WELCOME ON DF

oh come on, would u buy any of these lines given in the street? :lol:
raidah

alexandra wrote:
raidah wrote:

8)
Cheers

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh girl...u really r crazy. wanna have the man arrested?

moi??? :shock: mais nom. i just want his 3rd eye to be opened :roll:
raidah

Re: Getting to know a gurl in Dubai Aug 12, 2006

8)
Cheers

Just say hi .... and smile! As your approaching her is based entirely on her looks then her reaction will be based on yours .... so make sure you aint no scrub!
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 12, 2006
I wonder what HP's opinion on this matter would be like

:?

:lol: :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 12, 2006
Thx guys I will try the being lost approach, that wouldn't be way off reality since I just landed in dubai a few weeks ago and I do get lost a lot.

I think I will pass on the saying hi to the boobs approach as I'd like to keep both my eyes intact.

Gurls you never told us what do u want to hear from a guy that you never met, is it a joke to start the conversation, a simple hi, or a daring look or saying hi to the boobs :) (j.k)
akobtan
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 12, 2006
The only girls , who come and talk to me when i walk down the street are
" give us money , our kids are hungry from last 2 days". :?

They ask me as i sell burger in McDonlad. :roll:

Well If i walk down a street 20 times , i wouldnt get any response becuse boys always have to struggle and especially the guys like me who are sick in their head :P If girls ever look at me , they change the eye sight within few seconds as i am wearing the mask of Bush or i am evil dead part 2 :P .

Come to the post , i usually approach and ask " How are ya doing " and girls say " are u doctor , or have u sold us some medicine " , why are u asking , how r we doing . :oops:

in Dubai , i was in queue of 10 people and when my turn came , girl inquired , sir , can i help u . I asked , if she can have friendship wid me . She was surprised and shocked . Well i never seen such a beautiful indian girl in my life :P

The best thing is try nd try again and u never know :) , it is a process .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 12, 2006
akobtan wrote:Thx guys I will try the being lost approach, that wouldn't be way off reality since I just landed in dubai a few weeks ago and I do get lost a lot.

I think I will pass on the saying hi to the boobs approach as I'd like to keep both my eyes intact.

Gurls you never told us what do u want to hear from a guy that you never met, is it a joke to start the conversation, a simple hi, or a daring look or saying hi to the boobs :) (j.k)

we dont want to hear any kind of aproach on the street. one of the most annoying is when a guy stops u to "ask where a particular street is" :roll: , and its written all over him that he doesnt give a damn about ur answer, furthermore, he wont even wait for u to finish explaining and asks if u wanna have a coffee with him. its such a coward chickenshit approach.
i personally as 1st steps like more eye to eye "talking" rather than pretending we r only trying to be friends.

summa summarum, go on and hit on women on the streets only if u have very good looks and much self confidence. but since u started this thread, my guess is u lack both :P . so follow the example of Zooty and put a name tag on ur shirt asking women to take u home :lol:
raidah

Aug 12, 2006
thx guys I will try the Hi, how r u doing approach and I will tell you the results...perhaps very soon :)

HP wrote:The only girls , who come and talk to me when i walk down the street are
" give us money , our kids are hungry from last 2 days". :?

They ask me as i sell burger in McDonlad. :roll:

Well If i walk down a street 20 times , i wouldnt get any response becuse boys always have to struggle and especially the guys like me who are sick in their head :P If girls ever look at me , they change the eye sight within few seconds as i am wearing the mask of Bush or i am evil dead part 2 :P .

Come to the post , i usually approach and ask " How are ya doing " and girls say " are u doctor , or have u sold us some medicine " , why are u asking , how r we doing . :oops:

in Dubai , i was in queue of 10 people and when my turn came , girl inquired , sir , can i help u . I asked , if she can have friendship wid me . She was surprised and shocked . Well i never seen such a beautiful indian girl in my life :P

The best thing is try nd try again and u never know :) , it is a process .
akobtan
Dubai Forum Guest

8)
Cheers

or perhaps the other way around, it happened few times that gurlz asked me the time in cafe where everybody are bustling in and about, and big clock hanging on walls :?: ..... i find that cute start but my experience says it never end up anywhere so it mainly depends on other person, how far he/she wish to carry on :shock: ..........maybe!

its my first time in dubai forums i am glad to see you all interacting positively this far... make a smile and get smile :) , good day all..!
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

raidah wrote:
alexandra wrote:

8)
Cheers

and WELCOME ON DF

oh come on, would u buy any of these lines given in the street? :lol:
well...just like u did..i gave the man some ideas! :twisted: he will decide to follow them or not :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
Come on....just say hi and bye.
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
handsum007 wrote:Come on....just say hi and bye.

ok, bye. u may go now :lol:
raidah

Aug 28, 2006
Best chat up line is to be funny even in London only weirdo says hi to strangers and we just walk away. i can not believe that guys finding it difficult to chat up a girl, come on guys we are simple but men complicate the matter too much that they can not work us out. Personally i like a guy that makes me laugh and have self confidence not vein or shallow though!!! Also if you are trying to impress a girl please do not look at her chest because it is insulting. Look her in the eye and try to be different, do not use old chat up lines and do not make her feel she is in the queue to be a catch, make her feel she is the one.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Best chat up line is to be funny even in London only weirdo says hi to strangers and we just walk away. i can not believe that guys finding it difficult to chat up a girl, come on guys we are simple but men complicate the matter too much that they can not work us out. Personally i like a guy that makes me laugh and have self confidence not vein or shallow though!!! Also if you are trying to impress a girl please do not look at her chest because it is insulting. Look her in the eye and try to be different, do not use old chat up lines and do not make her feel she is in the queue to be a catch, make her feel she is the one.

Ok scenario.. a girl walks by.. a guy thinks she looks sweet so he goes up and says hi.. maybe even cracks a line like "I know what you're thinking, 'Dave Thomas founder of Wendys" (by the way that line was in an episode of Friends hehe) .. statistically speaking, the girl will kinda look away or say something like 'excuse me' .. or 'i'm sorry not interested' .. very few are actually open minded and would say.. 'hey atleast he's trying and isn't looking at my chest'..

This guy meeting girl thing is the most complicated thing ever.. Ever since the dawn of time.. I think its probably easier to mentally make a spoon bend than to figure out whats going through a girls head :P

But I will say .. going up and saying hi to a girl in Dubai.. well its not as easy as in the UK or US. Girls here are more reserved.. am I right?
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 28, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
sara_uk wrote:Best chat up line is to be funny even in London only weirdo says hi to strangers and we just walk away. i can not believe that guys finding it difficult to chat up a girl, come on guys we are simple but men complicate the matter too much that they can not work us out. Personally i like a guy that makes me laugh and have self confidence not vein or shallow though!!! Also if you are trying to impress a girl please do not look at her chest because it is insulting. Look her in the eye and try to be different, do not use old chat up lines and do not make her feel she is in the queue to be a catch, make her feel she is the one.

Ok scenario.. a girl walks by.. a guy thinks she looks sweet so he goes up and says hi.. maybe even cracks a line like "I know what you're thinking, 'Dave Thomas founder of Wendys" (by the way that line was in an episode of Friends hehe) .. statistically speaking, the girl will kinda look away or say something like 'excuse me' .. or 'i'm sorry not interested' .. very few are actually open minded and would say.. 'hey atleast he's trying and isn't looking at my chest'..

This guy meeting girl thing is the most complicated thing ever.. Ever since the dawn of time.. I think its probably easier to mentally make a spoon bend than to figure out whats going through a girls head :P

But I will say .. going up and saying hi to a girl in Dubai.. well its not as easy as in the UK or US. Girls here are more reserved.. am I right?

well it is al about self confidence and how bad you like the girl. If you just want just any girl then your attempt will fail. People think in the west girls are easy target, trust me we all have self respect iam sure you even in Dubai you can find girls who can just kiss any guy says hi. I know girls who think kissing is harmless and if they go clubbing they kiss any bloke but most girls are not like that too. It is not that complicated if you try and make an effort, for example say hi if the girl just ignore you she either not interested or she think you are a player, assume the second and tell her oh you dropped something if she look down tell her I just want to get your attention and I don’t do these things but I really like you blab bla. See the reaction and judge if she is not even smiling then move on if she smiles and says no there is hope.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
honestly i believe that women are the most mysterious creatures, you never know what to expect. On the other hand this is something that makes them so wonderful, imagine to go to a girl and say hi and the next minute shes in your bed!!! Personally i don't find it exciting, i prefer to deal with more difficult situations (you think i'm weird???).

Few years ago, i was sitting in a club in Greece and a girl was staring at me the whole night, after a quick conversation with my cousin i decide to make a move. Have you seen the movie the day after tomorrow? Something like that happened!!! I go and i say "Hi I'm George , sorry to bother you here's my phone number, perhaps tomorrow you can call me to go out for a coffee or something", she said "I don't think so!!!! I'm not interested"

She was staring at me, she was smiling at me and when i went to introduced myself i felt like a complete idiot. Super!!!!
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 28, 2006
Greekman wrote:honestly i believe that women are the most mysterious creatures, you never know what to expect. On the other hand this is something that makes them so wonderful, imagine to go to a girl and say hi and the next minute shes in your bed!!! Personally i don't find it exciting, i prefer to deal with more difficult situations (you think i'm weird???).

Few years ago, i was sitting in a club in Greece and a girl was staring at me the whole night, after a quick conversation with my cousin i decide to make a move. Have you seen the movie the day after tomorrow? Something like that happened!!! I go and i say "Hi I'm George , sorry to bother you here's my phone number, perhaps tomorrow you can call me to go out for a coffee or something", she said "I don't think so!!!! I'm not interested"

She was staring at me, she was smiling at me and when i went to introduced myself i felt like a complete idiot. Super!!!!

That is funny!!! You see if she said yes to you then you might not be interested since you like to chase and work hard. Girls are simple when we say no in most cases mean yes also there are those leading girls. A friend of mine told me about a girl who he met and they were just as friends since the girl had boyfriend but she use to be all over my friend and tell him how much she miss been with a man and that he is useless even if he was with a girl in a room will not do anything. My friend had enough and made a move to kiss her, she started crying and said how could you?? You know iam with someone? Total messed up.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
Greekman wrote:honestly i believe that women are the most mysterious creatures, you never know what to expect. On the other hand this is something that makes them so wonderful, imagine to go to a girl and say hi and the next minute shes in your bed!!! Personally i don't find it exciting, i prefer to deal with more difficult situations (you think i'm weird???).

the woman had her ways :lol:
have u ever thought she was staring just to determine u to make the move? to prove her gfs she can do it?

:lol: :lol: men men
raidah

Aug 29, 2006
raidah wrote:

the woman had her ways :lol:
have u ever thought she was staring just to determine u to make the move? to prove her gfs she can do it?

:lol: :lol: men men

She was probably just angling for you to send a free drink her way!!
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 29, 2006
:lol:
Why she had to do that? To prove her girlfriends what exactly???
Never mind, it doesnt' matter even though her reaction was very rude, she was just another girl who tried to get a confirmation thas she's nice and pretty.

If she was trying to get a free drink ***bad luck***
I spend a lot of money with every woman i have, but i never give money for such girls....
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 29, 2006
i hope aktoban is alive.... he didnt post about the outcomes :shock:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 22, 2006
smile to her if she smiled go sit with her ask her for having diner with you take her to your house and give her a kiss then do what you want :lol:
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2006
r3ay-alborsh wrote:smile to her if she smiled go sit with her ask her for having diner with you take her to your house and give her a kiss then do what you want :lol:

excuse me?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance