I Ask This Question:

Topic locked
I ask this question: Aug 25, 2006
What is LOVE??

Does it really make the world go round?
Can you really hear the birds sing?
Is it really that different from our friend, good old-fashioned LUST?
Can it really make you dizzy?
Do you really feel complete?
Is it really universal?
Can it really break your heart?

Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Aug 25, 2006
what is love...baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more...

nice song ... :roll: but i suggest u sing smthing else, like

"im a loser baby so why dont u kill me..."

all other enlightened members of this forum who wanna know what is life, what is death, why dogs bark, why lil boys have willies and lil girls pussies, and all those other questions that give life sense, pls take this unique opportunity to write them down.

thank you, my day would not be complete without this post.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 25, 2006
The power of Christ compels you!
Nick81

Aug 25, 2006
wanna eat some fat puppy :D
raidah

Aug 25, 2006
raidah wrote:wanna eat some fat puppy :D

Doh! I knew I should've stayed patriotic a lil longer :banghead:

Stay away from the puppy! Concord, anyone, help!
Nick81

! Aug 25, 2006
Hey, puppy don’t preach!!
Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Aug 25, 2006
I think you should google it. You'll get better results :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: ! Aug 25, 2006
Stevo wrote:Hey, puppy don’t preach!!

Then again he deserves it...

*removes Raidah's muzzle*

Do as you please sweetie. He's all yours :lol:
Nick81

Aug 25, 2006
if anybody knew the answers to these questions ,no one in the world would break up or divorce..love is very personal and it depends on the people and the situation, u can never love the same way twice... i was watching $ex and the city the other day and one of the girls said that everyone of us will have two great loves in our life , i already had one, and i have one more to go 8) 8) what about u?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 25, 2006
Yeah thats true!!!!!!! Two is good and better than 0! I have had 1, so 1 to go! :P
Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Aug 26, 2006
your answers sucka

1 i thought it was some astronomy shit which made the world go round

2 yea i heard them sing in their language.

3 i guess yes.

4 yea after a good round in bed

5 dunno bout that one

6 lets wait for someone elses answer to find out

7 mine is not that fragile.

well stevo i made an effort :)

jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 26, 2006
I'm posting just so kitty can save the puppy from getting squished by BA! He ain't no crazy foo!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I'm posting just so kitty can save the puppy from getting squished by BA! He ain't no crazy foo!

My hero!
Nick81

Aug 26, 2006
Well i think this will help u why dont you go to FAQ on the LOVE webby

n get ur answers

www.love.com

or if u cant please contact there support team if still not

then you can call there help line number

i hope that helps u :D

bye
iceburn
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I'm posting just so kitty can save the puppy from getting squished by BA! He ain't no crazy foo!

i love kittens too :D
raidah

Aug 26, 2006
raidah!!!!!!! hey disappearing act.. how ya been? :P

btw, Love Shmove.. you could try www.loveohcrap.com
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 26, 2006
love is a bitter sweet symphony
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2006
maybe you should check this out..

It may make you people smile and giggle.. and forget about this topic :P

http://www.scrolllock.nl/
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 26, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:maybe you should check this out..

It may make you people smile and giggle.. and forget about this topic :P

http://www.scrolllock.nl/

Thanks nosoup4u, if you could all please check out this website http://www.scrolllock.nl/ and click on I am sorry as that is me saying sorry to you all for my Boredom and creating the silly questions about love on this thread..
Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
Love is illusion that we create for ourselves. I always hear people saying I love her/him I will die without my love but no one die from it only if you make this illusion control your head. People say, you know you are in love when your heart pumps faster when you see your love!!!But that happen even if it is someone that you like and they touch you? So is that love too? my friend told me she is in love with her bf that treated her badly for 5 yrs, he use to put her down so she never thought she was attractive, he destroyed herself steam, he never even touched her and I use to beg her to leave him because I know she can find someone better. She always said I love him, I will die without him, and she was so unhappy but yet can not leave him!!! Is that love?? Or illusion? One day this nice looking guy asked her out and she could not believe it, because of her low self steam, she told that guy that she is with someone but the guy was chasing her and she was tempted to go out with him. I told her to dump her boyfriend first, otherwise it will be cheating, thank god she did and went with new guy but he was just after fun only so she stopped seen him but it helped her to make a decision of leaving her ex. She looks so much happier now, even though she is single and she wondered, what was that feeling towards her ex that she thought it was love? 5 yrs she was stuck in unhappy relationship for illusion.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Love is illusion that we create for ourselves. I always hear people saying I love her/him I will die without my love but no one die from it only if you make this illusion control your head. People say, you know you are in love when your heart pumps faster when you see your love!!!But that happen even if it is someone that you like and they touch you? So is that love too? my friend told me she is in love with her bf that treated her badly for 5 yrs, he use to put her down so she never thought she was attractive, he destroyed herself steam, he never even touched her and I use to beg her to leave him because I know she can find someone better. She always said I love him, I will die without him, and she was so unhappy but yet can not leave him!!! Is that love?? Or illusion? One day this nice looking guy asked her out and she could not believe it, because of her low self steam, she told that guy that she is with someone but the guy was chasing her and she was tempted to go out with him. I told her to dump her boyfriend first, otherwise it will be cheating, thank god she did and went with new guy but he was just after fun only so she stopped seen him but it helped her to make a decision of leaving her ex. She looks so much happier now, even though she is single and she wondered, what was that feeling towards her ex that she thought it was love? 5 yrs she was stuck in unhappy relationship for illusion.

thanks for sharing the story sara :D I have soemwhat sad story which i dont wanna say
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance