I Apologise On Behalf Of My Son Jason

Topic locked
Jun 27, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: hilarious

naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
oh man everytime I go through this topic I find something new and get tears in my eyes for laughing so hard...

Topic creator is a genius
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 27, 2006
is this jason the stupied indian guy who hate the locals and the arabs and post stupied comments in every topic..guys for real im not joking ..can som1 tell me plezz ..im not talking about that movie ..cheeers
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 01, 2006
naruto wrote:is this jason the stupied indian guy who hate the locals and the arabs and post stupied comments in every topic..guys for real im not joking ..can som1 tell me plezz ..im not talking about that movie ..cheeers

i know who is the stupid here :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2006
and this post is soooooooooo funny... but i like palkid 's mom better... sorry jason :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
naruto wrote:is this jason the stupied indian guy who hate the locals and the arabs and post stupied comments in every topic..guys for real im not joking ..can som1 tell me plezz ..im not talking about that movie ..cheeers

:lol: :lol:

Be nice Corc or else...
Nick81

Jul 01, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

Be nice Corc or else...

or else what??hmm hmm? :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

Be nice Corc or else...

or else what??hmm hmm? :wink:

You'll get the spanking you deserve! Actually that might be risky considering your avatar... You might actually enjoy it :lol:
Nick81

Jul 01, 2006
heheheh funny ... 8) and what about my avatar?? i googled poison Ivy and that what i got... it didnt mean a thing .. i am just a little girl :twisted: :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2006
Corcovado wrote:heheheh funny ... 8) and what about my avatar?? i googled poison Ivy and that what i got... it didnt mean a thing .. i am just a little girl :twisted: :twisted:

Right you're Mother Theresa and I am Ghandi
Nick81

Jul 01, 2006
at least my avatar doesnt state all what i can think about... :lol: :lol: and dont be mean :roll:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2006
Corcovado wrote:at least my avatar doesnt state all what i can think about... :lol: :lol: and dont be mean :roll:

*hugs you*

come on! I am just teasing :P
Nick81

Jul 01, 2006
Hugs u back .... i know :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2006
hello everyone and thank you for all your comments, sorry I havnt been here for a while but I have been busy with Jason.

You see, Jason has a Girlfriend (a real one this time - I washed out blow up wendy and threw her away - and boy did she need a scrubbing!), Anyway after my last post I had a number of lovely girls email me asking if they could date my wonderful (bit backward) bo, okay a few of them wanted paying and spoke better russain than English but I found one loveley girl from barsha called Emily.

Jason agreed to meet Emily at Macdonalds on the Beach Road and that day he woke at first light and started to get ready. After 3 hours he emerged from his bedroom with his burnt orange locks swept back over his acne forehead and greased down with the shine and smell of petroleum jelly (and I thought I confiscated his last mega value bottle!).

As he walked down the stairs with his brown hush puppies, brown matching jumbo cords, checked shirt (with his top button smartly fastened) and his lucky orange tank top (I knitted that for him for his last birthday) - he looked stunning - any girl who cold see his as I did would have taken him there and then infront of and made him a man!

We arrange to meet emily at 4pm as Jason had to home by 7pm for his Milo and cookies, as we drew closer and closer Jason started to get nervous, so nervous that a couple of his nose spots nearly expoded!

We pulled up in the car park in my new Echo and Jason looked round for Emily, we had a description and soon found the wonderfull emily waving from the Macdonalds Window - she was a sight, and I must admit she looked more like 40 than the 16 she claimed to be, anyway I wasnt going to complain and I could see from the bulge in Jasons trousers that he was more than happy.

Jason quickly ran past Emily and into the mens toilets, emerging 5 minutes later and looking rather flushed he smiled and sat with me and Emily. We talked, we laughed and we had fun playing with the kids happy meal toys and jason even stopped playing in the Kids area and joined us once or twice.

But time soon got the better of us and we had to part, Emily commented on how nice jason looked and that she would love to see him again, Jason commented on how nice his McFlurry was and we parted.

However as soon as we got back into the car jason confessed that he didnt like Emily but really liked Juan (apparently Juan works at Macdonalds and taught jason was larging it really meant!, and I wondered what he was doing for so long behind the childrens playframe!).

So Jason, my son, is GAY!

I dont mind - I love him and so does Juan, in fact Juan wants to meet Jason and show him how Macdonalds make tartar sauce for special customers!

Meanwhile, Jason has asked me to apologise to Emily and to everyone he offended on here with his pig racist remarks.

Thats it for now, I will be back within a week or so but before I go - please remember if you dont like this post - DONT READ IT!
JasonsMUM
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 03, 2006
I cant believe this, MUM - you said you wouldnt say anything about Juan!

You know I wanted to keep Juan a secret and dont want anyone else to know about my LARGING it exprience and Juan doesnt want everone to know the TarTar sauce secret.

MUM, please dont tell these loosers anything else..
JasonsAlterEgo
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 03, 2006
Ladies And Gentlemen ...Psychos in the building :shaking2:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2006
Moderators , i Think u should kick them out :evil: :evil: :shock:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2006
This is so not funny anymore ....
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 03, 2006
Where is liban when u need him? I call Dubai Knight and Liban And Arnie to save us from this Psycho family :naka: HEEELP
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 03, 2006
nope. Wasn't funny. 1st post is still gold though.
Nick81

Jul 04, 2006
JasonsMUM wrote:- please remember if you dont like this post - DONT READ IT!

Nice of them to put a warning on the post ... too bad it was at the end of the post AFTER we had finished reading this crap!!
ajb
Dubai chat master

hmmm... Aug 14, 2006
well since everyone is saying something, I might as well put in my "2 cents too" here goes..

hahahahahahahhahahahaah

ok that was it :P

- Soupie Out!
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2006
nice story .. :? is this the end ? .. lol << laughing and my stomach will explode HAHAHAHA
Peach_Girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 27, 2006
lmao, :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 27, 2006
make sure u dont have s*x with ur son........the most crap i have read in DF got bullied in Walmart so u came to an Arab country MacDonald...may b the story ran out of gas
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

RE: Jan 17, 2007
Did anyone really believe a word of that bullshyt ? Americans don't say "mum" lol.
Yeah I have to agree, this was way more tasteless and insulting than it was funny but why did that b!tch have to bring McDonald's into this ? Now I'm never going to be able to eat there again. This sucks big time.
Ironklad
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 18, 2007
this is lol
Lemming
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 08, 2007
tht mother fuckers mum is here hes a shit head a 2 year old could bully him ....................mummy to the rescue.............mummy to the rescue......................mummy to the rescue :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hahaha freaking stupid
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 21, 2007
i know its too late for me to react on this thread......

But hell!!!!! one of the simpliest and funniest thing that made me laugh!!!!
v8chris
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 22, 2007
troller :D
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat