Dubai Air Show 2003

Topic locked
Dubai Air Show 2003 Aug 31, 2003
Hello everyone,

I am looking for info on the Dubai Air Show. We are interested in coming from Germany, but hear confliciting reports whether there are tickets available for the public. The official organizer site says no, yet Dubai Tourism advertises the event and they do not give a clear answer when asked. German aerospace officials also tell us "maybe, maybe not".

Does anyone know for sure - are tickets available, and if yes for what days? We would love to visit!

Thanks...

Mizzyman

Re: Dubai Air Show 2003 Sep 02, 2003
Dubai air show almost fully booked

Related News
19/8/2003 | Mohammed to give keynote address at Air Chiefs' co..

Ninety-five percent of Dubai’s eighth international aerospace exhibition has been reserved, organisers announced on Tuesday. Exhibitors from 26 countries will be participating in Dubai 2003 from December 7th to 11th at the Airport Expo Dubai.
Iris
Dubai Forum Admin

Air Show Sep 03, 2003
Iris, thanks for the reply, but this news article still does not explain whether it is possible for the general public to visit the show...

MM
mizzyman

Dec 07, 2003
by invitation only.

cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 08, 2003
Last year you could enter the dubai airshow but you had to buy the ticket which was for 100dhs i dont know if they got that this year

but i mean why u wanna come down all the way to dubai to watch an airshow when i hear france got the biggest airshow in the world
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 08, 2003
May be he wants to take part in it?
What's this air show anyway?
Jamal, have you been last year?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 09, 2003
if he gonna be taking part in it then he dont need to worry bout getting a ticket to enter it he can enter it as a participant

an whats an airshow well lets see how i can explain this one its like
you see u gots a car show thats displayin all these latest cars an stuff an exhibition on cars an shit well an airshow is an exhibition on planes an all the new aircrafts around

nahh i didnt go there last year damnn i aint crazy to pay 100dhs to enter that shit niggas gotta pay me to enter those kinds of stuff

but i saw it on tv all the aircrafts doing those bomb ass manveours

gotta say i like the SUKHOI 37 or is it 38 whatever number its it got really bomb ass moves it did one which is known as the COBRA manvouver that one is just da bomb

hmm hope u all know wat im sayin

any im getting to technologified for even my own ass to handle

so i is gonna tone it down
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 11, 2003
air show over. it seems paying 100dhs for 1 day entrance could get you in.

I got an invite but I didnt really enjoy it that much. Guess I'm not huge on aviation.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat