Forget Romance... Just Chill...

Topic locked
Forget Romance... Just Chill... Aug 10, 2006
well y the hell we got the whle section here for romace and so many discussion.. its nice to discuss it sometimes.. but there alot of more things in dubai. nice circles 2 move in. nice ppl to chill out with.. n yeh remance gets its way itself.. so jst get to know gud ppl.. n chill..
btw i believe in romance :) so romantic ppl please dont get hyper of this post :)
chao

Ryan
Dubai Forum User

Aug 10, 2006
i agree , i am in a stage of my life where the last thing on my mind is romance ...just chillin :rr:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

hie Aug 10, 2006
yuppie
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 10, 2006
Just get married - that gets rid of the romance pretty quickly. :wink:

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 10, 2006
kanelli wrote:Just get married - that gets rid of the romance pretty quickly. :wink:

naughty naughty :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Forget Romance... Just Chill... Aug 10, 2006
Ryan wrote:well y the hell we got the whle section here for romace and so many discussion.. its nice to discuss it sometimes.. but there alot of more things in dubai. nice circles 2 move in. nice ppl to chill out with.. n yeh remance gets its way itself.. so jst get to know gud ppl.. n chill..
btw i believe in romance :) so romantic ppl please dont get hyper of this post :)
chao

you dont have a girlfriend do you Ryan :?:

*pass the popcorn* :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 10, 2006
kanelli wrote:Just get married - that gets rid of the romance pretty quickly. :wink:

now thats a romantic thought...hmmm...work on it girl...work work work... :wink:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 10, 2006
I was kidding! (partially...) :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 11, 2006

K :shock: :shock: :shock:

Behave :wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 11, 2006
kanelli wrote:Just get married - that gets rid of the romance pretty quickly.

Or become a Mormon and embrace all beliefs (back to Joseph Smith's time)!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Forget Romance... Just Chill... Aug 12, 2006
Ryan wrote:well y the hell we got the whle section here for romace and so many discussion.. its nice to discuss it sometimes.. but there alot of more things in dubai. nice circles 2 move in. nice ppl to chill out with.. n yeh remance gets its way itself.. so jst get to know gud ppl.. n chill..
chao

well said, i fully back you up :) , now how i look at it, love as said hides in corners, but who knows who's walking in circle :?: :?:
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2006

Only if you marry the wrong person! 8)
zam

Aug 19, 2006
why cant you have fun, and have some romance as will.... :roll:

i know i can .... 8)
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
what is about romance that knocks us off our feet ?? why do u like someone when everything around him tell u not to ?? and the one u should be with ..u totally ignore? why are we Nuts when it comes to love damn it? :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:what is about romance that knocks us off our feet ?? why do u like someone when everything around him tell u not to ?? and the one u should be with ..u totally ignore? why are we Nuts when it comes to love damn it? :evil: :evil:

Happiness knocks us off our feet. :o

We love someone when we shouldn’t because –as they say- love is blind. And because we are stupid! :P

You ignore the right one because ……………… we are stupid! :wink:

We are nuts when it comes to love, because we are nuts to be in love at the first place. :?

I hope that answers your questions.

That would be 750 dhs!
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
Sparrow wrote:
Corcovado wrote:what is about romance that knocks us off our feet ?? why do u like someone when everything around him tell u not to ?? and the one u should be with ..u totally ignore? why are we Nuts when it comes to love damn it? :evil: :evil:

Happiness knocks us off our feet. :o

We love someone when we shouldn’t because –as they say- love is blind. And because we are stupid! :P

You ignore the right one because ……………… we are stupid! :wink:

We are nuts when it comes to love, because we are nuts to be in love at the first place. :?

I hope that answers your questions.

That would be 750 dhs!

hmm so i have to pay u 750 dhms for telling me i am stupid !! 8) 8) fair enough i wasnt sure so thank u i will DHL the check for u :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 19, 2006
hmm so i have to pay u 750 dhms for telling me i am stupid !! 8) 8) fair enough i wasnt sure so thank u i will DHL the check for u :wink:[/quote]

awwww.. didnt know that u were talking about ur self -An obvious lie- :oops:

and i dont think ur stupid for falling in love with someone u think is not worth it and ignoring the one u know is best for you -less obvious lie-

:roll: ok ... dont DHL me nothing,,, first time is going to be for free,,, but promise to come back later.... 8)
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
Sparrow wrote:hmm so i have to pay u 750 dhms for telling me i am stupid !! 8) 8) fair enough i wasnt sure so thank u i will DHL the check for u :wink:

awwww.. didnt know that u were talking about ur self -An obvious lie- :oops:

and i dont think ur stupid for falling in love with someone u think is not worth it and ignoring the one u know is best for you -less obvious lie-

:roll: ok ... dont DHL me nothing,,, first time is going to be for free,,, but promise to come back later.... 8)[/quote]

with such precious advice i sure will .... but love always confuses me .. i wish i was a monk in some temple way high in the mountains
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
with such precious advice i sure will .... but love always confuses me .. i wish i was a monk in some temple way high in the mountains

And miss all the action down here,,, I don’t think u mean that. Lol

Come on, no one to call you at the mid of the night to have the last word in a 2 days ago argument!

No one to give you hard time for not calling him 5 mints after he dropped you home!

No one to fake illness and injuries to make you feel guilty!

No one to keep singing “Wasn’t me!” every time you catch him screwing around!

To sum-up:- no idiots to fall in love with?!

How can u ever survive?
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 22, 2006

Exactly...most of the smart people I know have only one weakness, Love :(
zam

Aug 22, 2006
zam wrote:

Exactly...most of the smart people I know have only one weakness, Love :(

yeah love comes in all the strange places , and it feels good and bad at the same time , u become so sensitive that ur heart aches for any silly things ur love do , oooh but passion is the best part of it :P and company
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 30, 2006
Romance Shmomance.
yaz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance