For Smokers Only...

Topic locked
Aug 09, 2006
175bpm wrote:smoking is a filthy habit.
But i dont want to be a hypocrite but i had about 25 shishas over the 2 year period i was in dubai which i really enjoyed :oops:

Shisha is also dirty habit, BTW where are you now?

Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Aug 09, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
175bpm wrote:smoking is a filthy habit.
But i dont want to be a hypocrite but i had about 25 shishas over the 2 year period i was in dubai which i really enjoyed :oops:

See 175 ....i smoke occasinally like 2 packs when i am stressed and can go months without touching any cigarrettes and i am strong beleiver of yin and yang... so men can smoke and be filthy and woman I prefer not to and be clean.... that's my opinion.

How can you occasionally smoke 2 packs and then stop again??, I can't imagine how bad that could make you feel
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
my friends gave up smoking ciggs and now they smoke shisha!! this's stupid lol, they smoke like two or three of them a day this equals 2 to 3 packs, isn't it?
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 09, 2006
Even when I used to smoke, I never went in for shisha.

Yeah I read somewhere that shisha is equal to 10 cigs
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Even when I used to smoke, I never went in for shisha.

Yeah I read somewhere that shisha is equal to 10 cigs

Actually more like 100 cigs...and the pipe is a breeding ground for bacteria of all sorts...if you want to indulge in sheesha...get yer own and do it at home...its not that difficult...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 09, 2006
With smoking much of the ability to just stop depends on whether you have an addictive personality or not. Some people can smoke loads then just quit overnight without any intervention means.

But just think of all the horrid things smoking does to your body, your breath smells, you whole body and clothes always smell like a stale ashtray, it reduces circulation of blood vessels, makes skin age quicker and look dull, gives you facial wrinkles.

There are zero benefits to smoking and a million benefits in giving up. Within 24 hours of having your last fag, your body already begins to repair the damage that's been done.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 09, 2006
constantine wrote:and the pipe is a breeding ground for bacteria of all sorts...

That's what makes it taste so good!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
how many of u all have tried marijuana ?

or weed as u put it in the us ?
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 09, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:With smoking much of the ability to just stop depends on whether you have an addictive personality or not. Some people can smoke loads then just quit overnight without any intervention means.

But just think of all the horrid things smoking does to your body, your breath smells, you whole body and clothes always smell like a stale ashtray, it reduces circulation of blood vessels, makes skin age quicker and look dull, gives you facial wrinkles.

There are zero benefits to smoking and a million benefits in giving up. Within 24 hours of having your last fag, your body already begins to repair the damage that's been done.

i smoke and i'm stil so hot :wink:
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 09, 2006
Rami wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:With smoking much of the ability to just stop depends on whether you have an addictive personality or not. Some people can smoke loads then just quit overnight without any intervention means.

i smoke and i'm stil so hot :wink:

Thats only because the end is burning :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
xibit wrote:how many of u all have tried marijuana ?

This is a suitable place to admit this.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
Not really :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006

ahem... hmmm... errrrr... me
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006

mariwhat?

:roll:

*Runs away singing "puff (the magic dragon)" *
Nick81

Aug 09, 2006
It's not hot if you don't find smokers sexy. Personally no-one looks nice with a plume of smoke coming out their mouth or nose, it looks foul.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 09, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Not really :wink:

*cough* sarcasm + double meaning *cough*
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
It's not hot if you don't find smokers fun. Personally no-one looks nice with a plume of smoke coming out their mouth or nose, it looks foul.

^ it looks really good when u could make those smoke circles

since there many drugies here
do u all think we could get a dutch here in the uae some where can we ?
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 09, 2006
Tricks still look ugly.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 09, 2006
Smoke rings might seem cool now and who knows, maybe breathing through your throat via a tube might also eventually be cool in the future - but not likely.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
Well, have to admit, smoking is NOT good for you, but it is up to the individual what he or she does with their lives.

No good preaching or whining. Let them be. There are far worse things in life that will kill you less painfully and quicker.

Getting out of bed is harmful, so is breathing the shit that is pumped out of 80% of the buses and trucke here in Dubai.

Just about everything is dangerous in one form or another. Its up to you if you decide to eat or do it.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 09, 2006
I am in favour of banning smoking in Restaurants & Pubs, I just cannot stand the smell.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
cherry flavour cigars :wink:
raidah

Aug 09, 2006
I will even put strawberries & cream on my cigar for you, but if its cherries you like, then you can have just them! :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 09, 2006
davidoff ones....i used to smoke marlboro reds in the states so i guess ive gotten better. of course me being palestinian/lebanese the argeela (sheesha) is present in my household....ummm when drinking black and milds (vanilla, cherry) and poker of course you need to have a cigar or two
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2006
yorky500 wrote:I will even put strawberries & cream on my cigar for you, but if its cherries you like, then you can have just them! :lol: :lol:

I can think of much better places to put Strawberries & Cream, which would definately taste & smell better :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 10, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
yorky500 wrote:I will even put strawberries & cream on my cigar for you, but if its cherries you like, then you can have just them! :lol: :lol:

I can think of much better places to put Strawberries & Cream, which would definately taste & smell better :lol:

I second that SGO

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 10, 2006
taste...maybe :oops:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 10, 2006
sniff sniff

8) 8) 8)
arniegang