Gracious Indeeeeeeeeed

Topic locked
Gracious indeeeeeeeeed Dec 10, 2003
i posted some stuff 'bout news-stands ..... just openin up a conversation....'n i got that reply from a guest called gracious
"Mirrorcraxx, what is up with you? You sound fairly close to suicide if you ask me. Do you really care if people read a magazine at a news stand? Or are you a news stand vendor? That would make sense.
Otherwise, I think you should find some other things in life to get a rise out of. Your posts are depressing and lame, this is not what this site is intented for. Perhaps you should seek counselling.
G"
......................... i have to say i'm deeply hurt .... i ain't actin out...'n i don't want anyone's pity ...... but i reaaaaaaaaaaaally felt bad after reading that......... ....... i've been having a reaaaaaaaaaaaal hard time lately.... and i was happy to find a community to share it with, let it out and jus' talk........... i am soooooooooo dissapointed ..... 'n i do feel very bad..... i know u people might feel ....hey what's the big deal anyway ......... you shouldn't give that much weight .... i ain't .... i won't be turnin in ma bed tonight ........ i just felt bad .... 'n somehow depressed ...........
thanx Gracious whoever u are ..... i'll just hop off ma lazy ass ..... 'n go get me a shrink right awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............
you give great advice
.....oh i was just about to kill ma self ..... you saved me with your post
i couldn't believe it ..... it's a miracle ..... gaaaaad thanx so much .......
oh and about the stuff that's supposed to be posted here..... i'm quite lost maybe you could tell me what am supposed to post here coz am sort of confused ....... especially u being the administrator 'n all

mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 10, 2003
yo man chill dont take shit you here on this forum to the heart dogg

some ppl is jst bitches like that i know wat u going through g an i know u jst tryin to get ur mind of thangs well im cool wit that i been there i know how its like so wat im sayin is that keep it real nigga an dont let dem lame ass fucks get to you

aighttttttt

later
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat