Hey You! ..... Yeah You!.... Come Over Here For A Sec

Topic locked
hey you! ..... yeah you!.... come over here for a sec Dec 05, 2003
DUBAI!
........... ............ ............. it's been a month now.... i've come down here looking for job 3 month after ma wedding.... no luck yet!
am stayin with a MUCH older relative...... and the only thing i can do is go to the supermarket a block away!....ok enough with the drama!
i'm not askin anyone for help!...... and i don't want anyone to freak-out on me like i wanna use'm or anythin.... i'm not waitin for anyone to find me a job here! and i'm not lookin for anyone to take me out and chill!
I WANNA MEET PEOPLE !...... LOTS OF PEOPLE! .... WHEREVER HOWEVER DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!.... OK....so we got that settled i hope ..... oh! one more thing.... i'm not gay! and i'm not a junkie.....! and i'm not trying to score!..... sooooo i'm egyptian.... 25.... am in um suqqeim now! ...... i'm into music bigtime! ... i used to be vocals in a rock band back at home....and i used to write lyrics.... i write other stuff as well... i'm into art.... but not the absurd sort of art you know ..... ! .... ma music influence is primarily anything that has a strong impact and would stay! .... pearl jam.....r.e.m. .....bush...... rhcp..... ironmaiden!!!!!!!!!!...... :twisted: ......oh 'n some of the old rapshit.... outkast, tupac, cypresshill..........etc....... i'm easy going.... i like witty jokes and a witty laid back conversation.... very frank! .... very creative! ...... oh! and i'm an engineer .... if anyone wants a conversation..... which i would very much appreciate if it were real! ..... cool maybe we can grab something to drink ...sit by the sea...or by the nearest busstop and talk ....and wait for that bus that never comes
; 7........ i know this is all too weird ..... sooooooooooooooo what?!
....... you never know where you may find your next friend!.....
i just saw in seinfeld a couple of days ago this bit when he was sayin "the older you get ...the more you get to the point when it's just the friends you got and that's it...... eventhough when we were kids ....you didn't even need anything in common to be friends .... if he's standing outside your door he's your friend....!" it's true! ...... but maybe that can be changed .... maybe we need this childish careless behaviour sometimes .... [/img]

mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 06, 2003
dude...check out the phride.com forums

It's the hub of all activity in Dubai's underground Rock/Metal scene.
snyder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 07, 2003
Hey, MirrorCRAX! :)
Welcome, welcome...
It's nice to see that nice people are coming to this nice forum.. ;-)

Have you been to the beach party on thursday? it was a nice one. A LOT of people. Music was amazing! Just couldn't stay in one place.

And the Rugby 7 finals... also a lot of peoples, all friendly and pretty drunk.. :)
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

THANX GUYS Dec 07, 2003
hey there guys!.
it's nice ...being welcomed like that.... thanx!
where's that phile forum ur talkin about?
mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 08, 2003
Just wanted to say welcome aborad

what kind of an engineer are you plane or computer or what?

and well wish u all the luck in gettin the job and hope dubai foroums takes alittle of that bordem away

Well i aint usually like this all gentleman like an shit im more of a crazy mutha lover type

but that guest who said she was looking for a nice honest young man told me if i start acting more of a gentleman she's give it all up to me on the first night

so im just tryin to please her to get pleased

hope u feeling me there

anyway this shit gettin confusin so im gonna let it go

well welcome an keep the posts up

later
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

i feel u bro- pink power Dec 08, 2003
yeah to hell wid being a gentelman..... i mean not online as well
well am a mechatronics engineer sort of (mechanical electrical control computers)........
you got some grrrreat raps goin on there man .... hey keep it up ....ish is great too.... but he's somehow not focused ... ;7
---- yeah i read that vow to be a gentleman ..... maaaaaaan you're dyiiiiiiiiiiiing to tango aren'tcha
thanx for the welcome .... catch ya lata
mirrorCRAX
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 09, 2003
thanks for the compliment u not bad yourself

but im jost gonna tone my rap down alittle till you an Ish finish your battle

no doubt man im all about tangoin if i dont tango everynight i feel like im ill an my whole body weak u know wat i mean

an plus i mean i gots to tango on a daily basis so i dont be labled as a wanksta u feel me

haha

one
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat