Gay Ppl!?

Topic locked
gay ppl!? Mar 12, 2005
well what do you think. should gay ppl be allowed in the US army. the us is currently banning them. if they find out your gay they as you to leave. is that right or just?

what about gays in other fields?

anything about gays you would like to ask post here

FAKESPIKE

Mar 13, 2005
The US should let homo's join the army!
think about it? how scary would a platoon of naked gay homo people with machine guns be? seriously? very scary!

And instead of abusing prisoners they can just do themselves!
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

homos and the army Mar 13, 2005
lol...i think they should definitely be allowed to join the army. they're not discriminated against in any other field...so y is the army any different....being a homo doesnt impair your performance. discrimination is where all the sh#t starts if u ask me.!
RiFQa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

they should allow Mar 13, 2005
hey... it would be a good idea to allow gays to join the US Army.

They would come in handy in the torture camps at G Bay.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 13, 2005
Fruits can join the army, provided they abide by the "Dont ask, Dont tell" policy.
keep it under wraps and they won't impede you
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2005
well, gays could be allowed in the army, the only problem being the risk of aids if they are ever shot (I know a lot of others may have it as well, i.e. drug users)

Secondly - the bazookers the yanks use would be used by the gay boys for banging eachother and not killing the enemy!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 13, 2005
LOL@homoppl
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2005
not quite what i expected....
FAKESPIKE

Mar 14, 2005
Never liked them, never wanted them.
No offense meant.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 14, 2005
you've never wanted a gay person? i'm amazed. truly.
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2005
God did not made anybody like this.

It is a mental disorder.

Gay is wrong in the eyes of God Almighty.

I do not dispise them thou. I just want to help.

I have heard gays turned straight after they received Jesus as the Son of God. After which he(ex-gay) said he cannot imagine ever being gay.

God Bless.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2005
Gays should not be allowed to army from the same reasons ladies should not be allowed.
It's the discipline that can suffer.
There is no place for romance when you are in army, especcialy if you take in consideration access to real weapons.

Also on a real battle field there would be 2 seconds of hesitation e.g. "look how horny this man is, how can I kill him" that could costs someones life.
:lol:
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Mar 23, 2005
abs wrote:God did not made anybody like this.

It is a mental disorder.

Gay is wrong in the eyes of God Almighty.

I do not dispise them thou. I just want to help.

I have heard gays turned straight after they received Jesus as the Son of God. After which he(ex-gay) said he cannot imagine ever being gay.

God Bless.

i'm not quite sure that i agree that it's a mental disorder - unless you want to delve into the spiritual aspect of being gay.

but otherwise, i agree with what you say :headbang:
krush
Dubai Forum User

Mar 23, 2005
im sure the middle east has a high number of closet homo's
they might not know it, but they're flaming gay
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 11, 2005
hey an american general once said " US army is most homo philic army in da world"
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
Andyba wrote:Gays should not be allowed to army from the same reasons ladies should not be allowed.
There is no place for romance when you are in army, especcialy if you take in consideration access to real weapons.

Also on a real battle field there would be 2 seconds of hesitation e.g. "look how horny this man is, how can I kill him" that could costs someones life.

Absolute rubbish! i think women can be in the army in certain roles and can be as brave and dedicated as men. As an ex British army officer, i have served with many gay army officers and they have been super soldiers. Whether the British army wants to admit it or not some of the most famous soldiers in history were gay! lol
Airmedic
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 19, 2006
Airmedic wrote:
Andyba wrote:Gays should not be allowed to army from the same reasons ladies should not be allowed.

Absolute rubbish! i think women can be in the army in certain roles and can be as brave and dedicated as men. As an ex British army officer, i have served with many gay army officers and they have been super soldiers. Whether the British army wants to admit it or not some of the most famous soldiers in history were gay! lol

yeah but the real straight men are most decorated! I dotn want gays in army they intoduce many ways to abuse and reuse prisoners.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
Why should they join the army? Isn't the Navy full of stereotypes?
stuchil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 20, 2006
homosexuality shouldn't be allowed at all, not in army, not in anything else. i wonder how anyone would accept such behavior.

Can't your realize that homosexuals are sick people, argue as you like but i'll explain my logic.

Homosexuals are those who are not able to target the opposite sex with their sexual behavior. and they feel attracted to the same sex and they can't control it or stop.

Exactly like those who are not able to target the opposite sex, and feel attracted to children. or animals or their own family members (incest) or whatever kind of abnormality.

I don't mind have gays people around as long as they keep their own business hidden in their homes, i wouldn't like to have my kids see this disgusting life in front of them.

About admitting them to army, well, i belive they shouldn't be admitted to anything.

Think i'm stupid narrow minded person, well... i think the pope agrees with me as you can see what he said few months ago about homosexuality.
Also all religions (holly religions) scorn such behaviour and ban it.
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
They are a sick bunch.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
God i never realised how anti-gay a lot of people are....????

The way i see it is that one is born that way - otherwise, why would someone choose to be attracted to the same sex??? It makes life much more difficult for themselves because they can't reproduce etc etc...why would they choose a more difficult life...

The whole pre-historic anti-gay thing wrecks my head because my uncle is gay, and because my granny (his mum) is all catholic and devout and obsessed with what the neighbours think. She chooses to ignore the fact that he is this way and we all have to pretend we dont know - such bullsh*t!
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
Liban wrote:They are a sick bunch.

Immoral too!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
yshimy wrote:Think i'm stupid narrow minded person, well... i think the pope agrees with me as you can see what he said few months ago about fun.
Also all religions (holly religions) scorn such behaviour and ban it.

Yshimy, you trying to break the record for the most auto censored post? :)

Everyone has a different view on the subject, obviously yours is very anti-homos*e*xuality, but remember the fact that its each person's human right to live the lifestyle they choose.

Yes, places such as UAE are not open to this lifestyle and its become pretty much a behind the doors affair. But likening homos*e*xuals to pedophiles and such is not exactly a valid logic. Just because something does not fit into your perceived/defined normality doesn't mean its worth condemning.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:The way i see it is that one is born that way - otherwise, why would someone choose to be attracted to the same fun??? It makes life much more difficult for themselves because they can't reproduce etc etc...why would they choose a more difficult life...

Vanessa, you are very kind and i can understand your logic, but not accept it.

So if a person was born with attraction to small kids?? what do you think??

Mr. X

likening fun to pedophiles and such is not exactly a valid logic

Why not??

Excuse my lack of understanding of the humor, can you elaborate? "different cultures got different humor"
Yshimy, you trying to break the record for the most auto censored post?
i didn't get it Image
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
I can see how some people might think that being attracted to the same s.e.x is as dysfunctional as being attracted to their own family members, small children or animals. However, one main difference is that gay people are adults and s.e.x. between two consenting adults is their own business.

Defining what is immoral is difficult, because in some cultures it is pefectly acceptable and common practice for first cousins to marry and have children. I find incest a little disturbing, but it isn't considered immoral in those cultures.

Other cultures marry off older males to female children, which is not considered immoral in their culture. This would disturb other people from different cultures who think that children are too young for marriage and s.e.x.

It is true that having s.e.x. with a person of the opposite s.e.x. is designed for procreation - biologically speaking. However, s.e.x., passion and love are about more than procreation, and that is why two males or two females being in love and having s.e.x. is a complicated issue.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
The logic is that being attracted to kids is wrong but being gay isnt.....

If you are born with an attraction to kids, then you need to control and reject this - we all have demons, and we know which ones are really really wrong.....

Being gay is not. Paedophiles harm others, gays don't.
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
I think being gay is just like being ill. You have to seek medical treatment. Its just against the nature.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:I think being gay is just like being ill. You have to seek medical treatment. Its just against the nature.

That is such an ignorant statement EJ! My uncle is not ill and i know that he wouldn't have chosen to be gay - he's had a difficult secretive life, trying to hold up the persona of businessman bachelor. I respect him a lot though because i know of others who have entered marriage and family just because they felt they had to keep up appearances...

I admit that the thoughts of gay s.e.x are disturbing, but so is that of any other animal. Get a life EJ and open your mind.
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
yshimy wrote:Mr. X

likening fun to pedophiles and such is not exactly a valid logic

Why not??

Excuse my lack of understanding of the humor, can you elaborate? "different cultures got different humor"
Yshimy, you trying to break the record for the most auto censored post?
i didn't get it Image

Yshimy,

Think K hit the nail on the head right there. Theres a difference between 2 consenting adults -vs- (for lack of a better word) a predator. So by your logic a rapist would stand on higher morale ground than a homose*xual simply because you consider his se*xual orientation to follow normality?

On a lighter side, I was merely saying if you look through your post there were a lot of words auto edited to read "fun" rather than what you probably typed.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa, there is no conclusive evidence that adults who are attracted to children aren't born that way, the same as homos.e.x.uals. It is very possible that some are born with a tendency and some develop it because of the environment - there is evidence for both.

Your observation that gays aren't hurting people because they are having s.e.x with a consenting adult is correct, but it isn't logical to say that homos.e.x.uality is therefore not an illness or immoral.

Homos.e.x.uality seems to be tolerated more because it doesn't harm children or animals, like incest, pedophelia, and beastiality do, and adults can better understand mature love between two adults.

(Defining immoral is too difficult, as I mentioned in my previous post.)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums