Pope Jean Paul II

Topic locked
Pope Jean Paul II Apr 03, 2005
May God have mercy on his soul (Allah yirhamou)....

I would like to send my condelences out to all the Catholics on this list and to say that my heart is with you all. I am Muslim but we too feel your loss in these trying times.

He is in a better place now inshalla.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum guys, but I just wanted to let you all know how I feel......

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2005
RIP Mitch headburg, a moment of silence please.....
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2005
Well Liban, I would like to thank you for your post. unlike these other ungratefull foolish souls, i think it was very generous of you to take the time to send us your condolences...even though you are a Muslim....

thanks again
elguapo007
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 04, 2005
Besides, the pope was like 80 something years old! he had a good run, now he has to cash his chips in. And don't have a cry, they can get a new pope! GASP!
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 04, 2005
Poor Iraqis, Afgans, Palestinians, Algerians, Bosnians, Lebanese, Africans, Indonisians (and the entire tsunami area), and everyone suffering... There is a sh!tload of suffering in the world today... I have nothing against people trying to make things a but lighter... If it wasn't for people trying to make something different (ie. happier) out of a sad event we all would be suffering from a chronic depression!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2005
This is a sad moment for all.. He was a great man... may he rest in peace!!
Yippy_69
Dubai Forum User

Apr 06, 2005
he did nothin but go around the world preachin peace & i didn encounter him commin here to solve some of my problems, mmm in other words i dont care coz nobody on earth cares bout ur self anways lata people

i$h
ISH
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2005
RIP POPE Amin :wav:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat