Sub Woofers And Neons?

Topic locked
sub woofers and neons? Jan 13, 2005
hey i want to put some add ons into my car.

i would like some really cool sound system. the loudest kind also i want to add neons in and outside my car.

can anyone tell me how much it will cost and where i can get it from?

i would apreciate it.

FAKESPIKE

Apr 03, 2005
Just about the best place to get good extra's on your ride is Knife road. I got a 1300 Watt system installed with a head for under 3g's

let me know if your interested, i know some people down there that could help you out
KnightedBear
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 03, 2005
I dunno if these are sold in Dubai....

But get Phoenix Gold amps (the top end models make 1000 RMS or if about 1500-2000 watts). They are a tad pricey but provide the least harshness and sound loss/distortion.

Of course you need a good pair of subs. Boston Accoustics or Polk Audio's should do the trick. I would get a pair of 12s" or 15s" for a deeper rumblier bass.

Interior speakers.. FORGET INFINITY!!!! Alpines are too harsh, Boston Accoustics a good choice, Polks even better. Obviously go for components. Get a 500 watt amp (PG as an example) to drive them - and you can do with 2 speakers, they will sound like 6 if you feed them right.

Head unit. Pioneer 6000 models or higher. They have XM radio and play MP3s and have such a cyrstical clear sound...

I dunno what kind of car you have but with this much power I would get a capacitor obviously and I would watch your alternator... You may need a more poweful alternator if your car is a Japanese/Korean make or certain European models (meaning french cars and VWs), BMW makes jittery alternators too...

Later dude!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat