Anyone Know If A Professional Body Piercer Would Do Well In

Topic locked
Anyone know if a professional Body piercer would do well in Oct 25, 2004
Dubai?

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2004
nahhh filipino brothers already got that shit on lock amean yea u can get it for free if u want but u gotta do somthin in return & for real they do it cheap
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 29, 2004
well the market for that sort of thing would probably be small then ur used too. but there are a few places that do exist. although i'm not familier with it i was close to getting a prince albert once.

unfortunatly facial piercing and tongue are mostly done by pharmacies here.

sorry dude
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
Hey! WHERE exactly do they have it done again? I'm not talking about pharmacies, cos i wanna have my belly done and I heard there was this Aussie run Salon that do them so ask ur sista's cos me want to know :P bye
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
Btw i think that we desperately need a professional body piercer in Bahrain we just have this stupid hospital that have them done and they dont have a clue of what they're doing! And when you ask them about the after care they just say "oh you dont have to do anything to it"!! :o hello? you could get infected?!! They dont care over here about these things so YES we need one in BAHRAIN badly! I have loads of friends that are interested in body piercing so back up and come! hahahaha

P.S I want my belly pierced badly! haha
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
lol every post is about ur belly.
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
I was thinking of that as well but still haven't decided on it.
Mona please let me know where and how was it and cost.
I might decide to do it next year.

Also, im thinking of gettin a tattoo as well. Any recommendations for anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2004
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/07-navel/ ... pierc.html

Some info that might help, although I dont know where White Crown Building is.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 15, 2004
Thanks smartd, it was so sweet of you to look it up! But I still cant figure out where it is. And Mr. Smart ass, since all i talk about is my belly then no need to read what i write & at least i dont ask ppl to vote about sh*t! So save it!!!

Leila i wish i had the info's ur asking for, but where i live.. you have to pay around 150DHS so it's not bad. I don't know about tatoo parolors though. Good luck hun
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 15, 2004
monalisa hair corner saloon next to park and shop used to do it. its in jumaira. the rules on piercing has changed btw.

also jamal might know some places check with him.

as for ur comments i wont give it any attention...
FAKESPIKE

Dec 15, 2004
yo mona wats is hun fo dont u know that liela is ma gurl & hunyy u can tatoo ma name on tha left butt cheek wit romanian letters & make sre its tilted mmmm bout 70 degrees westcoast hahahahhahahah

k serious belly piercin mmm ameandont know much bout that but baby juss holla at me we ill figure that out aiiite

tha don
ish

sorry liela :oops:
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 15, 2004
I dont mind getting used used to you apologizing to me. :)
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Be careful to where you go to get pierced.. Dec 18, 2004
If they mess up a piercing and it isn't followed up on after ,you could have a scar that may never go away if you have sensitive skin. Been Piercing for 12 years now. I just got back from the jewelry show in Dubai. I did some market research while I was there. In the U.S. people shop around looking for the best piercer and best body jewelry while in Dubai I got the impression from people " How much does it cost? " I can get it for less.... Well one can get laid for $5 in Sudan or China! One can also get a BOOB job for a few hundred dollars in Cambodia! Question is what do you want ? Point is , you get what you pay for.. :!:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 18, 2004
well it looks like you've got your first customer Stylinexpat ... meet monalisa 8)

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 19, 2004
hey sorry didnt bother to sign in this is monalisa, cos i'm cancelin my membership, this is to the pro piercer.. i'd like to chat on msn with ya. My msn is mona83_28@hotmail.com thanx

Jan 12, 2005
Hey Liela! I had my belly pierced like 6 days ago and it looks just great! Plus it looks like it's been there for a year, no redness at all or anything like that! I'd say go for it if you want one.

At first i totally freaked out as it does hurt alot! I squeezed the hell out of my cousin's hands :roll: & the same day.. I accidently knocked my bag on the barbell while I was out! A big nightmare so if you ever wanna get it done, don't EVER get it knocked on something cos A) The pain kills B) It bleeds like crazy! Are you hungry yet? haha oh well. It's healing really well and anyone can feel free to ask me any Q's about it. :D byeee
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 12, 2005
prolly silly bt what if u wanna chng studs/rings?? just like the ears?? not that i m ever gonna get it done ,,, just curious....
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 12, 2005
Hey..... Changing it isn't a problem, like you said just like ears.. but you gotta wait till it's all healed first. Depends on the person and how long it takes till it heals.

It could be changed in about 2 months. I chose to have a barbell that has a top screw that comes off. The rings look gross though..plain and boring! That's about it!! :wink:
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 03, 2005
A pro body artist could do pretty well here, especially if you set up right... *evil grin* check with me if you want to know more
KnightedBear
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 29, 2005
are y' all muslims up in here
ak_47
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 29, 2005
No! This is multi-cultural forum.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

piercing Dec 02, 2006
where mon??! ive been looking for one for weeks
rooz
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 02, 2006
Jack the Ripper was a professional as well :twisted:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 02, 2006
sorry everyone: according to the person i spoke to at the department on health and medical services, body art tattooing and piercing are no longer legal in dubai
4 leaf clover
Dubai Forum Visitor

piercing Dec 06, 2006
guyz any one looking for a pro licensed piercer or tatoos call stephni, shes amazing and very pro ..... which is important, 4 leaf clover is a very nice place and all kind of body jewlery, captives, black, titanium all, so friendly people there.... recommended!! pm me or 4leafclover for more info..... lara its really a nice place
rooz
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 06, 2006
monalisa wrote:Thanks smartd, it was so sweet of you to look it up! But I still cant figure out where it is. And Mr. Smart a#s, since all i talk about is my belly then no need to read what i write & at least i dont ask ppl to vote about sh*t! So save it!!!

Leila i wish i had the info's ur asking for, but where i live.. you have to pay around 150DHS so it's not bad. I don't know about tatoo parolors though. Good luck hun

Hey now lady, you got some attitude, for someone who is so fixated on her belly :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 07, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
monalisa wrote:Thanks smartd, it was so sweet of you to look it up! But I still cant figure out where it is. And Mr. Smart a#s, since all i talk about is my belly then no need to read what i write & at least i dont ask ppl to vote about sh*t! So save it!!!

Hey now lady, you got some attitude, for someone who is so fixated on her belly :roll:

S&O buddy is this what you do in your free time ? answer posts from a year ago ? you really need to get out more.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 07, 2006
Still no one really answered the question from the topic of the thread.. :roll:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat