New Friends Wanted

Topic locked
Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:
Geraldine wrote:Hi Constantine, your name is mentioned to me by Gogi we meet the other night and she speaks highly of you. Thanks for the info I bet there are nice people in this forum and I look forward meeting you all.

GI :)

Wow thank you...(make a note to myself to give gogi that lunch treat i owe her) :wink: ...kidding..

I bet she is looking forward to it....GI

Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 10, 2006
Life is too short to bully people, I think they should find better things to do than just making bad comment to unfortunate people... Any way I am a fun person so thanks for sweet comment

Geraldine wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Don't mind him Geraldine. He's our local clown

Oh its a him??? NO wonder another low self steam clown, or maybe insecure, ah I know, a clown who didn't get laid last night, mmmm maybe just pure bad hair day. I understand..

GI

didnt take u too long to start bullying ppl, :lol:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 10, 2006
Another Bad hair day again Mr.Clown, suites your name....... you really make me laugh...Sorry I do not have time for people like you and ya i suggest to take that walk and do not turn around :wink:

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 10, 2006
but, please, put ur real pic on before u go and never turn back, BRAD PIT
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 10, 2006
IMJ wrote:but, please, put ur real pic on before u go and never turn back, BRAD PIT

Don't ask for it... It'll scar u for life...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 11, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
IMJ wrote:but, please, put ur real pic on before u go and never turn back, BRAD PIT

:lol: :lol: :lol:
in a way that i will never forget his gorgeous looks and will never find any other man as good looking as him?
:?
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 11, 2006
IMJ wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
in a way that i will never forget his gorgeous looks and will never find any other man as good looking as him?
:?

No in a way that you'll completely give up on men and turn to the dark side. Or is it pink in this case? :lol: :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 11, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
IMJ wrote:
Nick81 wrote:
No in a way that you'll completely give up on men and turn to the dark side. Or is it pink in this case? :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:
i think i need to see him now to find out which side i would turn to after seeing him.
:wink:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 11, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:enough talk......the king is here now....its time i reveal my true powers....and show u the real meaning of beauty and a real man....ur challenge shall not be turned down...let me just firgure out how to use this dam digital camera i baught, how to make it take auto pics while i do my Super God Pose.....

Ill give u 1 pic....the rest ull have to pay per piece....priceless pics such as mine dont come for free....u may purchase them from ebay...my presence has been there for a while.,,

so stay tuned...ugly girls....i might post u some exercise books ive read myself....hopefully ull stop being lazy on the internet all day and consider moving those bags of water ballons u sit on all day....

DimwitDave, didn't u leave the forums to go drink protein and take roids?
RA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 11, 2006
RA wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:enough talk......the king is here now....its time i reveal my true powers....and show u the real meaning of beauty and a real man....ur challenge shall not be turned down...let me just firgure out how to use this dam digital camera i baught, how to make it take auto pics while i do my Super God Pose.....

Ill give u 1 pic....the rest ull have to pay per piece....priceless pics such as mine dont come for free....u may purchase them from ebay...my presence has been there for a while.,,

so stay tuned...ugly girls....i might post u some exercise books ive read myself....hopefully ull stop being lazy on the internet all day and consider moving those bags of water ballons u sit on all day....

DimwitDave, didn't u leave the forums to go drink protein and take roids?

No he said to be continued he will haunt us forever and ever... we will never be safe again 8) 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 11, 2006
Corcovado wrote:No he said to be continued he will haunt us forever and ever... we will never be safe again 8) 8) 8)

Awww... wasn't happy no one was begging him to stay obviously.
RA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 12, 2006

r u for real ? really man i felt so sad for u ,i dnt know what to say? im shocked..well my friends what do u see when u look at a mirror ? A MONKEY
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

hi Jul 17, 2006
well i have also just shifted from mumbai and also missing all my friends from there so if interested can chat...i am 32 male india
sandeep
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hi Geraldine you are wellcome in dubai Oct 15, 2006
Hi Geraldine I,m mohamed from dubai and I will be happy to be your friend .
alprofessor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 15, 2006
Hi G,

Welcome to dubai, i'll see you at the next meet. which will hopefully be the kareoke night :D

And everyone whats with all the hating on Dave? He's a good guy, very funny.
bear
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance