Why Is Dubai So Empty These Days? Boo Hoo

Topic locked
Why is Dubai so empty these days? Boo Hoo Jul 03, 2006
Driving past the streets of Dubai after 7pm is not the same anymore.. it's hot, humid and the streets are deserted.. the cafes are not the same, no people walking around, clubs have strange crowds. Thankfully by the end of the summer/ beginning of winter this nightmare should be over. Till then, get out of here if u can!! Dubai was and always will be a winter place. Any tips on how to take a 3month summer break without gettin thrown on the streets (of deserted dubai..!!)

beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why is Dubai so empty these days? Boo Hoo Jul 04, 2006
beachbelle wrote:Driving past the streets of Dubai after 7pm is not the same anymore.. it's hot, humid and the streets are deserted.. the cafes are not the same, no people walking around, clubs have strange crowds. Thankfully by the end of the summer/ beginning of winter this nightmare should be over. Till then, get out of here if u can!! Dubai was and always will be a winter place. Any tips on how to take a 3month summer break without gettin thrown on the streets (of deserted dubai..!!)

Its true life really is dead in dubai in over the summers.

I been out to Europe the past afew weeks and on my way to the US on the 5th.

In Europe visited London, Paris, Amsterdam. London too becomes dead later at night with most places closing down.

Though Amsterdam and Paris were a most entertaining trip this time of the year.

Anyof you guys really wanna have fun I'd highly recommend Amsterdam Red Zone :twisted:
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 04, 2006
Hello, I was on holiday in Dubai in June. And yes, it was hot. It´s the most beautiful place I have ever seen and I miss it very much. Here in germany we have 22 degrees. People hanging round and don´t wait for winter. Nice wishes from cold :wink: germany
Bianca
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 04, 2006
Bianca wrote:Hello, I was on holiday in Dubai in June. And yes, it was hot. It´s the most beautiful place I have ever seen and I miss it very much. Here in germany we have 22 degrees. People hanging round and don´t wait for winter. Nice wishes from cold :wink: germany

Hmmm.. Germany.. i might be headed there when on my way back from my trip to the US.

I been to germany about 1 year back, dam beautiful place and the autobauns are just a pleasure to drive on :)
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 04, 2006
Cos all the kids are now off school and a lot of peoploe have gone for the summer.

This is great I can now rag my car harder on the way to work....................... get out of the way ya FARKERS, I am coming through. hehehehehehehehehe
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
yorky500 wrote:get out of the way ya FARKERS, I am coming through. hehehehehehehehehe

"Mr Plow, thats my name, that name again is Mr Plow"
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
Its better in summer to drive around.

Screw people!!! :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:"Mr Plow, thats my name, that name again is Mr Plow"

Simpsons fan by any chance, X ??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
Liban wrote:Its better in summer to drive around.

Screw people!!! :twisted:

Go Spanky

Sorry, I mean Liban!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
Must admit, I am NOT a Simpsons fan, not one little bit.

Lol at the Mr. Spanky comment.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Simpsons fan by any chance, X ??

Ermmm... u think? :wink:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Must admit, I am NOT a Simpsons fan, not one little bit.

We know you're more of a banana man Yorkster :D
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
WRX,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't say that in front of Mr. Spnaky, he may get the wrong impression.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
yorky500 wrote:WRX,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't say that in front of Mr. Spnaky, he may get the wrong impression.

I wouldn't worry about our dear friend Spanky. Its common knowledge he's an a$s man :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
Just wait guys tell the photos gose live :lol:

dont forget that he was wearing a helmet and holding his a$$ with his hand while bieng spanked (DK's Idea) :lol:

Hey DK... Still awaiting for the photos mate
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2006
btw, i love dubai's street atsummer time and after friday paryers.. its soo cool u can storm out in ur car... but still you will find those guys who are setting at the edge of their driving seats.. holding the driving wheel with 2 hands (10:10 pose) and driving at the very left lane with a speed of 70 .. it really some gets on my nerve and the crazy freakin guy inside comes out .. :twisted: :twisted:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2006
Intimacy wrote:and the crazy freakin guy inside comes out .. :twisted: :twisted:

That would be me then! hehehehehehe
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
A$$ POWER!!!! 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
i am getting evil those days and i have no clue why :shock: :shock:

but kinda like it :lol:

York.. stop practsing black magic.. i think its u who is causing all this :x
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 04, 2006
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Intimacy,

Sorry, my bad. I now know what you were referring to earlier. The crazy freakin guy inside you comes out.

I thought you were talking about the guy behind cut/undertakes on the inside lane! hahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Intimacy,

Sorry, my bad. I now know what you were referring to earlier. The crazy freakin guy inside you comes out.

I thought you were talking about the guy behind cut/undertakes on the inside lane! hahahahahahaha

I think its the Summer's heart :lol: :lol: :lol:
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 05, 2006
Now it's about cars?? Seems like the only the good thing about Dubai's summer is the chance to speed up! What if you don't own a car? Anything else that one can do here? (apart from watching football!!! purleeeasse, give us all non-football fans a major break)
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat