HOW TO TELL TO MY BEST FRIEND IM INLOVE WITH HIM

Topic locked
HOW TO TELL TO MY BEST FRIEND IM INLOVE WITH HIM Jun 07, 2006
Its hard to hide your feelings especially when you are very close to the person. I been hiding it for months now from him but i have to tell it to him and let him know what i really feel for him. But How? im worried he will avoid me. I feel that he also has a feeling towards me and we are just both waiting who will do the first move. Im confuse. Please Help!!

janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 07, 2006
Hi Hiya!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: HOW TO TELL TO MY BEST FRIEND IM INLOVE WITH HIM Jun 07, 2006
janet67 wrote:Its hard to hide your feelings especially when you are very close to the person. I been hiding it for months now from him but i have to tell it to him and let him know what i really feel for him. But How? im worried he will avoid me. I feel that he also has a feeling towards me and we are just both waiting who will do the first move. Im confuse. Please Help!!

You have to tell him......Because the situation has been already changed by having feelings for him....It will never me the same as before (happened me :cry: ) If you don't tell him, y'll never know his feelings. May be he feels the same to you, but he is to shy to tell you or the he is in the same dilemma as yours :roll: Someone has to take the first step.
A lot of succes
Majid29
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 07, 2006
Just tell him - very easy solution.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: HOW TO TELL TO MY BEST FRIEND IM INLOVE WITH HIM Jun 07, 2006
janet67 wrote:Its hard to hide your feelings especially when you are very close to the person. I been hiding it for months now from him but i have to tell it to him and let him know what i really feel for him. But How? im worried he will avoid me. I feel that he also has a feeling towards me and we are just both waiting who will do the first move. Im confuse. Please Help!!

Just tell him that you like him if is gald then you got the man. If he says no then laugh and say " i was kidding mannnn" :) .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 07, 2006
just say

I love you babes, fancy a shag.

It always works for me

:P :P :P :P
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 08, 2006
Action always speaks louder than words. Turn up at his place with nothing but a trenchcoat on. If you are a looker and he passes then he's batting for the other team and let the rest take care of itself.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
arniegang wrote:just say

It always works for me

Mrs Arnie is such a romantic!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

It always works for me

Mrs Arnie is such a romantic!

well X that's a huge turn on if the girl says that.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 08, 2006
Moester wrote:Mrs Arnie is such a romantic!

well X that's a huge turn on if the girl says that.[/quote]

Moey:

1) Sarcasm matey
2) U have to meet Mrs Arnie
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2006
dude i know a thing ot two about sarcasm and you ought to know better.
besides wouldn't you love it if a girl told you that line?
you have to be driving on the other side of the road if you don't like that line hehe.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Re: HOW TO TELL TO MY BEST FRIEND IM INLOVE WITH HIM Jun 08, 2006

whenever you meet him next and talk to him, just look straight at his eyes for long with a geniuine and affectionate smile..

do it a few times and he should get your message... if he is still indifferent, he is not sensitive enough for you and thus not worth it.. :)
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 08, 2006
Moester wrote:dude i know a thing ot two about sarcasm and you ought to know better.
besides wouldn't you love it if a girl told you that line?
you have to be driving on the other side of the road if you don't like that line hehe.

Moey, if you did you would have gotten the joke. Here's a hint - I am in no way putting down the "I love you, lets shag" line.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2006
Well you need to first sort out the consequences of your decision. He may be very freaked out and you many lose him as a friend. Are you willing to take that risk? Also he may be feeling the same way. You never know, it is a tough call, but think through before doing anything. You could casually joke about it like "hey imagine if we ever ended up together." and see what his reaction is. That might be able to give you a clue. Good luck! :D
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2006
i think u should tell him how u feel. its better knwing than regreting what might have been.

the worst thing will happen is that he will say no. but u should take that chance so u wont keep on asking "what if ?"

hop ive been a help.. :)
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 10, 2006

It always works for me

that explains why u r into real estates and have so many houses across the country...so u have many best friends eh?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: HOW TO TELL TO MY BEST FRIEND IM INLOVE WITH HIM Jun 11, 2006

the best thing is firsly show him endless care and win his heart....let him wonder why u do so much for him...and phoof....one day..just spit it our in a confident manner !
kamiahmed
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 11, 2006
Whats wrong with you people????If he was interested he would have done something by now - Janet love stop deluding yourself and move on..I'm sure the pair of you have been pissed at some point so if it hasnt happen it aint ever going to happen

The rest of you - Sorry to introduce some reality into your lives - give the girl a break and tell her how it is!
themindboggles
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 11, 2006
TMTB, some guys are hopeless when it comes to romance and often don't find themselves interested until they realise the other person might be. So Janet should just say something, and let the rest take care of itself.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Frankly, u want the opinion of the cherub of Dubai forums? Mail him a handwritten card stating how u feel abt him....if he accepts u ask him to reply to u so u can meet in a romantic place like beach and slowly ur frendship can blossom into romantic relationship. If he doesnt accept ask him to forget abt the card and remain friends...tell me how it works out.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Dave your IQ is less than your age, by the power vested in me by the internet monkeys i ban you from posting any further
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:I have two friends who are girls, the only reason im ONLY friends with them is because they are not my style, but of course, as the saying goes....a REAL man would do any lady! So me and them , i wudnt mind,,,but i dont fancy them as gf's

is that ur deffinition of a real man?
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

You have already made you decision Jun 28, 2006
Hey, if you are posting on here looking for advice then you must be at least seriously considering talking to him about it. So this is something that is hanging in your mind and to be honest whether you like it or not it has already affected your friendship and the way you view the guy. Think how you would feel if you do nothing and a month from now the guy ends up in a relationship and you no longer have the option of talking to him about it, don't miss your opportunity. From a guys point of view if a woman told me that she loved me and I felt the same way then obviously we would end up togther, if i didn't feel like that then i would probably be a little freaked out but guys aren't the same as women, he would get over it. The reverse situation happened to me with a girl and things were kinda weird for a few months but now we are closer friends than we were before (you can say nasty things to me about this if you want --> but that was a girl and they are more emotional than guys so if she can deal with it i'm sure that he can).

Bottom line its either going to work out and the two of you will be really happy and have a great foundation for a relationship or he will say no and then its up to both of you to not let it ruin your friendship, not telling him is going to make a rift between the two of you.
john_smith_scot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 29, 2006
just say i love u ..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 30, 2006
naruto wrote:just say i love u ..

Case closed. I can't believe this complex dilemna had such an easy solution. Thank you Naruto.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 30, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

Case closed. I can't believe this complex dilemna had such an easy solution. Thank you Naruto.

Or combine Naruto and Arnies solution:

"I love you...fancy a shag?"

Might work!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Get real Jun 30, 2006
okay, first of all, who tries to start a relationship by telling the person "i love you", yeah that wont freak the heck out of him. Be a little realistic.
There are two ways to go about this, one way you get hurt, the other way you dont.

Wait until you are in one of those moments, you know, that awkward moment where you guys realize you click a lot and how cool it would be if you were together, if he's really your friend you should be able to sense when he senses it. Try to hint at something, ask him what he looks for in a girl, try to read his answers, see if they point towards you or if you feel that he knows what your asking and is trying to pull back. Most guys arent daft (except for dave of course) and they will know what your hinting at. In this method, you arent making yourself totally vulnerable.
You could also do the "lets have my friend inquire" type thing. But thats very high school kid so I wouldnt recommend it. although it does give you an idea of your odds.

The other thing, if you do this type of thing, is get him drunk. And let it all out! But not like beer drunk, like 10 tequila shots drunk, but not so far as passout drunk either, so make sure he's had some food (maybe have him take you out). You of course might want to be drunk as well to sorta relieve the tension and then BAM!!! well not straight up BAM, but like a little bit of asking that finally leads to the question. Now this makes you totally vulnerable, but at the same time you could just blame it on the booze tomorrow. And just to back it up, if he says "no" when you guys are drunk, then turn to the next guy at the bar or wherever and be like "I love you, oh my god im so drunk im saying this to everyone" that way you have an alaby.

Hope this helps :)

"Alcohol, the cause, and solution to, all of lifes problems"
100% Sheikh Approved!
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 30, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

u r welcome nick
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 01, 2006
God do I know how that feels!!!
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 01, 2006
just say "i love you" and get on with it god damn it.

don't be such a drama queen, if he loves you back that's good, if he doesn't well shit happens.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance