Thinking Of A Move To Dubai

Topic locked
Thinking of a move to Dubai Jun 28, 2006
Hi,
My wife and I and very seriously considering a move to Dubai after we have both completed our current projects. I would expect this question has been asked on more than one occasion but I'm look for some feed back on Dubai and employment for our expertise.

I currently work for a Telco responsible for technology sales within an account team responsible for two large (NZ standards) customers. I deal manly in intelligent WAN solutions. 10 years experience in related industries. 5 years in LAN and WAN technologies.

My wife is a successful journalist with 10 years experience. The last two years as a media manager for a political party in parliament.

We are both in a late 30's...closer to 40 really but not quite. We are social and young at heart.

I would appreciate any feed back, opinions and experiances you would like to share on living and working in Dubai.

Cheers

Glen & Fran

wellington
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 28, 2006
dude....if u keep asking the same questions that have been asked around this forum, you'd be pissing off quite a lot of people. try searching and reading through the forum especially the stickynotes...

perhaps you could find out the different telco companies around and see if they are hiring. i bet they would give you a better indication of what you can expect in terms of renumeration than anyone here who would come up with an extremely high figure that gets you excited and at the end of the day you don't get what you expected based on these guys' input.
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum