Check This Message. From Brasil!

Topic locked
Check this message. From Brasil! Nov 16, 2003
Hi everyone in Great Dubai!

My name is Ricardo.

And, yes...I am from Brasil.

We love, live and wake up every morning thinking of football.

I am a freelance journalist.

And in Dubai, there will be a fantastic and important event on football: THE FIFA UNDER 20 WORLD CUP.

And I plan to be there.

But, as things do not move always as we plan, I had a set back.

I am extremely happy to be able to go so far away from my country.

I manage to get the accreditation to work, and even got some money to buy the ticket for the airplane.

A family of Brasilians in Dubai was expecting me. But they were allocated to Qatar, and left me suddenly with no where to go.

So, I am asking if anyone in Dubai is able to help me out with accomodation( of course that having a brasilian footballl journalist is not a bad idea!).

I need really some ideas on how to stay, because if not I will not be able to come to Dubai, as my budget is brasilian, and the prices here are extremely low, compared to anywhere else in the world( take out Bolivia, India and Afeghanistan...).

So, people of Dubai, any student wanting to share a place, any journalists wanting to meet nice people from Brasil, any one for adventures ?
My mother will be happy to talk about how good, great, nice, polite, intelligent, sweet, clean, smart, honest, cute, interesting, bright, correct and organized I am.

She will tell you even that I do not snore when I sleep.

So, jokes aside, thanks to all of you, and do forgive me, but I am so excited to be the only Brasilian to be at this championship, so, only solving that accomodation problem, I might be able to be there.

All the best and if you want to write me, I am at: vampeta3@hotmail.com

I know that Dubai people love Brasilian football. This is your chance to ahvea good connection ( I am a friend to Ronaldo and Rivaldo, and also Roberto Carlos!) !

Bye,

Ricardo

RickBrasil
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat